SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Has anyone noticed something different about Dr Aryeh Nusbacher? (From military documentaries)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anyone noticed something different about Dr Aryeh Nusbacher? (From military documentaries) Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted
Ya know, the guy who's usually on military documentaries (History Channel, Science Channel, Military etc.).

Well, the other day, I was watching my new favorite show on the Science Channel, Mysteries of the Abandoned. The one female presenter was sooo familiar to me for some reason, particularly in speaking style. I know I've heard that unique speaking style somewhere...

As I sat in front of the tv, I was trying to figure out where I've seen this lady before, my wife nonchalantly walks into the room and says, "That's totally a guy".

I couldn't believe it at first, then I did some googling. Dr Aryeh Nusbacher is now Dr Lynette!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh my!!
I watch the history channel all the time and missed it. Oye Vey!

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32562 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Damn it lol. This is news to me. Delete if necessary please.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This must have something to do with women's "gaydar". I had exactly the same experience. I had seen both versions of this military historian without making the connection. I was watching one of the shows and my wife looked up from the book she was reading and said, "that's a guy!".

Posts: 2560 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Tranny Aliens.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16122 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
That was news a few years back.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31485 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

Well, unlike you, I don’t subscribe to sex change newsletters.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He's a very freaky girl. The kind you don't take home to mutha...

You don't want to be around when this guy err gal gets a bikini wax.

Posts: 107758 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It appears that the good doctor was going for the highly attractive and desirable debbie blubberman-schultz 'look'.

Posts: 3497 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Eek bikini wax does that occur before or after a back wax.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4842 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

Well, unlike you, I don’t subscribe to sex change newsletters.

I learned of it researching something about the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, where Dr. Nusbacher is an instructor. I'm guessing this was 2014 or threreabouts. Sandhurst was going balls out to avoid any sexual harassment scandal.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Pass the brain bleach, please.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31485 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
balls out

More like balls gone...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16122 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I noticed this a few years ago.

I have to wonder if the shrink community could find a cure this diease, if it wasn't politically incorrect to do so.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Mind blowing insight...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okpRy4-h8Hk

My only question is who are the 145 subscribers this dude has?

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
I recall this being a thing a few years ago on another website,

if you watch the shows he is on, you will see the transformation, IIRC it was a couple years 'in the making'

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10436 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
these times, they are a chaaaangin....

it's a bit odd, to see the guy morph into a gal
(s)he does know his military and war history

Posts: 23594 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Flipped me out when I realized it for the first time.
One of the things about the whole sex change thing that sort of causes me to go "hmmmmmm"....
It's okay to cut off your penis to become a woman (or the other way), but if a person has "normal" body dysmorphia issues and wants their leg chopped off, it's because, well it's because, they're "sick".

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 369 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Craziest part is that he's still married and has two kids.

10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DLC762:
Flipped me out when I realized it for the first time.
One of the things about the whole sex change thing that sort of causes me to go "hmmmmmm"....
It's okay to cut off your penis to become a woman (or the other way), but if a person has "normal" body dysmorphia issues and wants their leg chopped off, it's because, well it's because, they're "sick".

Give it a few years and this too shall change.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17471 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post