SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - Google Nest Mini - WINNER is Remsig
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - Google Nest Mini - WINNER is Remsig Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
Received as a gift. My home is wired for Apple so I don't really have a use for it.

If anyone wants it, tag in here and I'll have the Karmanator draw a name tomorrow sometime.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ronin1069,

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12350 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
I am not in for the karma - but you should fix the typo in your thread title.

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1545 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
I am not in for the karma - but you should fix the typo in your thread title.

Thx

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12350 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In please. My daughter keeps trying to talk to Google. Siri doesn’t respond

Posts: 186 | Registered: April 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Nice! Please count me in.

Thanks for the chance, and Merry Christmas!

Posts: 1513 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the Karma, I'm all in on the Google ecosystem.

Posts: 13051 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Been looking to give this stuff a shot. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 3521 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I only use Android and could use this in my new kitchen. Please enter me in your karma. Thank you for opportunity.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list. Thank you.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.

Thanks

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16413 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not in as I have 2 but these actually work really well as speaker for phones etc. Also useful for hands free cooking directions and other stuff. There's a kill switch to turn off the mic allegedly. Again not in but I always appreciate people who do karma's.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance at this. Thanks!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8670 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Nice! Please count me in.

Thanks
Chris

Posts: 1698 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Remsig, the Karmanator has chosen you.
Please send me an email with your mailing address and I’ll get it out today or tomorrow.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Remsig, the Karmanator has chosen you.
Please send me an email with your mailing address and I’ll get it out today or tomorrow.

Holy crap, that is so cool! Thank you Ronin, email incoming.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post