SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Caption - if you can stand it
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Caption - if you can stand it Login/Join 
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Obama's greatest diplomatic accomplishment comes post presidency with a beer summit success: War between Ireland and Fiji averted.

Posts: 7626 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Carefully holding his pinky out while grasping the glass of beer he detested, Zippy sent the clear signal to his fellow pajama boys that this is only a ruse to make him appear manly to America.

Posts: 8842 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
TUA! All day! Every Day!

(Thumb Up the Ass)

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16505 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
It took eight years and 11 months, but I finally got it out.

Well done, sir.

Posts: 8842 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Fuck that guy. Not a caption - just, fuck that guy.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1378 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
" About 4 more of these and Michelle will start to look pretty good. " Big Grin

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
If y'all only knew how many times this has been up Moo's ass you wouldn't have let me stir your drinks with it!

Posts: 6038 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2844 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
"This Roots shit ain't half bad - thank God my grandfather was from Ireland and not Somalia."

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2292 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post