SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I dare you not to laugh at this...NSFW
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I dare you not to laugh at this...NSFW Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted
I think everyone deserves a laugh today, so here's my contribution. Either this bird is dumb as dirt or she's brilliant, either way the exchange with 'Brad' is hysterical. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I am so glad those nasty ass fake claws were not the in thing when I was a young single fella.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25430 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
The dumbness was so profound it hurt my mind trying to grasp the reality. Eek

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16231 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I am going with brilliant for $200.00 please. Big Grin That is 4-$50.00 bills, not 200-$1.00 bills.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36843 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's a bit she does with her boyfriend. You can find lots of videos of their act.

Posts: 107640 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
It's a bit she does with her boyfriend. You can find lots of videos of their act.

Thank goodness it is an act. Otherwise I could see volunteers lining up to put her out of her misery. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16231 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Just have 2 slices to maintain that flat stomach. Ditch the fake nails.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12644 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
It's all semi-scripted and brilliant acting, but yeah Jen is awesome. You should hear her thoughts on the EU Referendum.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16367 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This woman is operating on the same frequency.

We believe arming our fellow Americans – both physically and philosophically – helps them fulfill our Founding Fathers' intent with the Second Amendment: To serve as a check on state power.

Posts: 280 | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Or perhaps Donna the Deer Lady...

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16367 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Now I’m going to have to look for more of that...

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stumbling through where
others have fallen
Picture of REdwin89
posted Hide Post
Quit watching her doing many bits over a year ago after the initial laughs. Could tell it was scripted---but the pizza bit was the best.

"I don't know a lot but I can zero beat the V's on an R390."

Posts: 2322 | Location: No longer new to Central NY | Registered: March 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Another internet classic: the original 80 miles-per-hour...

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
This is the only video I have seen of her or them. I know Para said this is an act they do.

From seeing just this video only, it really appears she is seriously stupid and he is posting her stupidity.

Either she is a great actress or really is stupid and doesn’t understand the idea of cutting the pizza. I guess I will have to look at some more of their videos, but of course that is what they want.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
This is the only video I have seen of her or them. I know Para said this is an act they do.

From seeing just this video only, it really appears she is seriously stupid and he is posting her stupidity.

Either she is a great actress or really is stupid and doesn’t understand the idea of cutting the pizza. I guess I will have to look at some more of their videos, but of course that is what they want.
Again, does it really matter if she's as dense as a brick or not? The stuff is just funny to watch. Don't overthink it. Just enjoy it. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They're an act....the bickering gets a bit much

Look up Brad Holmes on YT

I"m going back to Awkward Puppets....

Posts: 14658 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
They're an act....the bickering gets a bit much

Look up Brad Holmes on YT

I"m going back to Awkward Puppets....

Yep, awkward puppets is highly amusing

Posts: 4116 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
A good act and it gave me a chuckle. The accents helped.

"Do I cut pizza for a living?"

Good stuff.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
The one where she makes a tuna steak is pretty awesome. She does really well for playing a dumbass.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4029 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I always assumed this was a schtick.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post