SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Question for car mechanics re: Check Engine Light coming on.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question for car mechanics re: Check Engine Light coming on. Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
A few weeks ago we had the Check Engine light illuminate on a Toyota.

Water pump had gone out and needed to be replaced.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
A few weeks ago we had the Check Engine light illuminate on a Toyota.

Water pump had gone out and needed to be replaced.
Was this an electric pump ?

Posts: 4056 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
2017 Toyota Highlander.

I don’t know if it would be electric or not, dealership replaced it under certified pre-owned warranty.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The CEL never lit up again, after that trip to dealership. Car's been driving normally. I'm convinced now that it was the gas cap loose, after the fill-up. And those jerks were trying to sell me shit I didn't need. And, they didn't even apologize for leaving the coolant reservoir empty. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
A code P075 shows a fault with the noted sensor. The internet price for the sensor is $130 and up. Without a true and steady code I would drive as is.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5054 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post