SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    You want to see absolute filth? Human scum? “Teens” rob store while clerk has heart attack.

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
You want to see absolute filth? Human scum? “Teens” rob store while clerk has heart attack. Login/Join 
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted
This is of the more disgusting stories I’ve seen lately.

The video makes me cringe.

Attempted murder charges, at a minimum, better soon follow once these worthless collections of flesh are captured. He’s on life support now.

quote:

AUBURN, Wash. -- Human decency took a back seat in Auburn Saturday when a man and two teens left a clerk suffering a heart attack to die, but not before helping themselves to the cash in the till and several other items in the store, police said.

"It just blows my mind. It breaks our hearts," said store manager Angela Sharapova. "We can’t believe that this happened."

It was just after 5:30 p.m. when a man and two teen boys went into a Shell station on Auburn Way South. One of the teens grabbed a pepperoni stick and began to eat it, then grabbed a second one and handed to the other teen. As the man went to pay for an item, the clerk apparently tried to charge him for the two pepperoni sticks and an argument ensued, police said.

One of the teens gave the clerk $1 at which point the clerk became upset and went up to the teens to talk to them. After talking with the boys, the clerk turns around and then collapses to the floor from an apparent medical issue.

"He was saying ‘This is wrong and you have to pay for it.’ And at this point, he stepped back to behind the counter and that’s when he collapsed," Sharapova said.

But instead of calling for help, the teen takes the $1 bill back then they all three leave the store, but the two teens return a couple of times to steal cigarettes and take money from the cash register, police said, all the while ignoring the unconscious clerk on the ground. Sharapova says the teens made off with $178.

"Going in and out three times. While he’s on the floor in agony," Sharapova said.

Three minutes passed until another customer arrived and discovered the clerk on the ground.

"He asked the people that were outside at the pump to call 911; he rushed back inside and started performing CPR on the (clerk)," Sharapova said. "I don't know who these people are, but they are the true angels."

The clerk was taken to an Auburn hospital where he is still alive, but on life support.

"It just breaks our hearts," Sharapova said. "Now this guy is fighting for his life. He has three little children. He has a stay-at-home wife. We just pray to God that he makes it."

Auburn police is asking if you recognize the any of the three in the video to call their tip line at 253-288-7403.

Posts: 5075 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Report This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I have been on a call where a grandfather was having a heart attack and instead of doing ANYTHING helpful, HELL instead of just being human beings and being scared, sad, in shock...... the whole group was arguing about “what they gonna git”. Dude was still alive, probably could have lived but had to die with his “family” arguing over what kinda shit he got as he died. Animals. Animals that should be put down.

So yeah I believe it.

I am an asshole. Hell I hate people. Yet at worst I would be frozen in terror if some poor bastard was dying in front of me. At best I would do what I could to at least be a fucking human.

God I hate people.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7697 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
They were being human. Humans mostly suck.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17471 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is a callous indifference war story for you:
Early one morning, I received a call to one of our large apartment complexes on a report of a possible deceased person. I found the apartment and knocked. And waited. And waited. Then I used my "police knock". A kid about 10 opened the door. He invited me in and I found 2 adults and two kids gathered in the kitchen, eating cereal and watching a TV. When I asked what was going on, the same kid that let me in told me that the family thought their Aunt was dead and then pointed out her bedroom to me. Then he went back to cereal and TV. I checked the bedroom. The Aunt was not only dead, she was very dead! She had leaned over the barrel of a Marlin Goose Gun and triggered it with her toe. The room resembled a horror movie. When I went back to the family and interrupted their breakfast, they claimed they had not heard the shot the night before. Right.... In a three bedroom apartment! And the fact that Aunt was now room temperature in a bedroom down the hall was not enough to interfere with Fruit Loops time caused me to suspect foul play.
Turns out the aunt had long term mental health issues and had attempted to kill herself several times. She had gone shopping the day before and among the items bought was a box of OOB. The family was aware she was going to off herself and saw it as a way to be rid of her.
They were not charged.
How's that for family love and warmth?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16124 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Report This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Copefree:
This is of the more disgusting stories I’ve seen lately.

The video makes me cringe.

Attempted murder charges, at a minimum, better soon follow once these worthless collections of flesh are captured. He’s on life support now.

I've purchased gas at that Shell station many, many times. Eventually I stopped going there because of the riff-raff in the area. It wasn't unusual to be panhandled while pumping gas. As I was usually coming home from work, I wouldn't be armed.

Like a lot of places, the town of Auburn has gone downhill in recent years. It's a shame.

Someone will hopefully recognize those punks and turn them in. And hopefully some measure of justice will be done.

Posts: 1782 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post

Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
"Teens".

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34140 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Report This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
"Teens".

Yup. Should read “worthless savages”.

We can only hope that karma is real.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15626 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16121 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Report This Post