SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kari Lake Shames Reporter While Her Opponent is An Idiot
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kari Lake Shames Reporter While Her Opponent is An Idiot Login/Join 
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted
Wow. Kari Lake took control of this leftist narrative and made this an interview and a campaign ad. Brilliant. Contrast Lake with the idiot who is ducking any type of debate.

And Now to Lake's Opponent:

Edit to add this video of Kari Lake at campaign event:

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Kari is inspirational

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29703 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
These morons seem to have forgotten that she was in their profession. She knows all about their games and is always ready to throw their shit back at them. Lol.

Q

Posts: 26396 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I endorse Kari Lake

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Love Kari Lake. Hobbs is a dimwit.

Posts: 17135 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Stark contrast between two candidates, it really shouldn’t be a decision at all for the registered Independents (in my experience most of which lean strongly one way or the other). I lived in Arizona for a long time, I would be proud to vote for Kari Lake.

Posts: 13264 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She took that poor kid to the verbal woodshed. Now imagine Ron Desantis in a similar interview with his verbal jujitsu skills. Put it on pay per view, I’d sign up.

Posts: 4770 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Every time someone interviews Kari Lake, she administers a beatdown. She has to be the most articulate candidate I've ever seen. Hobbs is a mental midget, even if she weren't wrong on every issue. If Kari can't overcome the margin of fraud, then all it lost.

Posts: 3540 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It's no wonder that idiot Hobbs is terrified to debate her.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I heard Kari Lake speak with Trump, I wasn't impressed with her style then. She was just mouthing off canned talking points and not very convincingly.

The first video in the OP is more what I expect from someone who's been in the tv news business.

Then I heard Hobbs speaking and, holy shit.... "What did you learn about latinos? I learned a lot of things." She wasn't even prepped for a soft ball question???

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19665 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Witticism pending...
Picture of KBobAries
posted Hide Post
I'm not a fan of Lake but she learned something in 20-some years as a talking head and schooled the young reporter.

I don't think Hobbs can think on her feet or is capable of doing anything more than spewing catch phrases.

Typical American political situation; Lake isn't good but Hobbs would be a disaster for Arisona.

I'm not as illiterate as my typos would suggest.

Posts: 3529 | Location: Big city, SW state, alleged republic | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KBobAries:
Typical American political situation; Lake isn't good but Hobbs would be a disaster for Arisona.

That seems to be the position for a number of my family down in AZ. Lake is far from perfect and has many flaws but, Hobb's doesn't have an original thought and would too far over her skis as a governor.

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lake got my vote early on, and will get it again when the time arrives. Hobbs is as crooked as a barrel of snakes!!

Posts: 6622 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
while she is the best candidate and has great turnouts, remember that here in AZ, Trump had 30,000 people turn out at a rally, Biden had 6 and Biden 'won' because the cheating and fraud here is rampant.

And the legislature won't do anything about it.

I hope this election is better, but I don't see how ANYONE could ever vote for a libtard given what has been obvious to everyone for the last 16 months.

I'm voting the way it needs to be, but I'm not holding my breath for a fair election ever again in this country

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
The ad campaign against Hobbs should be a reminder that she had one job the last two election cycles and was multiple days late with the vote counts for each. Imagine how bad she’d be with multiple tasks on her plate?

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Arizona Governor Candidate Kari Lake Responds to Hypothetical Threat of NFL Superbowl Boycott for Securing the Border

During an Arizona media gubernatorial Q&A with Republican candidate Kari Lake, the pundit asked Mrs. Lake about hypothetical backlash from the NFL toward her campaign promise to secure the border.

The continually impressive Kari Lake handled the question forthrightly.
WATCH:

Go Kari Go!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
^^^^*that was awesome! She doesn’t take any crap at all.
Additionally, she is the only person I can remember who pronounced fentanyl properly. Most everyone pronounces it “fentanol”.

Posts: 1224 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Kari Lake will be a great Governor and a better Vice President!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Arizona GOP Gubernatorial Nominee Thanks Liz Cheney for ‘Biggest Fundraiser Yet’
By Lorenz Duchamps
October 29, 2022

Arizona Republican governor front runner Kari Lake responded on Friday to Rep. Liz Cheney’s (R-Wyo.) “anti-endorsement” efforts, saying a television ad she sponsored and recently broadcasted caused a surge in campaign donations.

“Thank you for your generous in-kind contribution to my campaign,” Lake wrote mockingly in a letter to Cheney that was shared on Twitter.

“Your recent television ad urging Arizonans not to vote for me is doing just the opposite,” she continued. “Our campaign donations are skyrocketing and our website nearly crashed from traffic as people rushed to learn more about my plan to put Arizona First and join our historic political movement.”

Lake, who is actively campaigning against Democrat Katie Hobbs in the race for Arizona governor, said Cheney’s effort to derail her campaign resulted in the “biggest fundraiser yet,” claiming she raised $300,000 in a single day.

With less than two weeks to go before the November elections, Lake leads Hobbs in a FOX 10 InsiderAdvantage news poll 54–43 percent.

“In fact, my team tells me your commercial should add another 10 points to our lead!” Lake said in the letter. “I guess that’s why they call the Cheney anti-endorsement the gift that keeps on giving.”

Matt Towery, who was among those conducting the InsiderAdvantage poll, believes Hobbs’ reluctance to participate in a debate against Lake may be contributing to the gap between the two widening in recent weeks.

Cheney’s television ad is part of “The Great Task,” a multi-candidate political action committee (PAC) sponsored by the outgoing GOP congresswoman.

In a statement, the PAC announced that it’s making “a significant media buy” in Arizona to air a 30-second ad urging voters to reject Lake and Rep. Mark Finchem, the Republican candidate for Arizona’s secretary of state.

The ad, dubbed “Honor,” is part of an over $500,000 media buy and will air on broadcast, online, and streaming platforms across Arizona.

“You have a candidate for governor, Kari Lake, you have a candidate for secretary of state, Mark Finchem, both of whom have said that they will only honor the results of an election if they agree with it,” Cheney said in the clip.

Cheney, who has been called a “Republican in name only” by others in her party and lost the GOP primary to Trump-backed challenger Harriet Hageman in August, vowed last month that she’s “going to do everything” in her power to make sure Lake is not elected.

On Thursday, Cheney announced her endorsement of Democratic Rep. Elissa Slotkin, the Wyoming Republican’s first-ever endorsement of a Democrat.

Cheney, who has become one of the most vocal voices in the Republican Party against former President Donald Trump, was one of 10 House Republicans to vote to impeach Trump. She is also one of two Republican members sitting on the Democrat-led House panel investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, breach of the U.S. Capitol.

LINK

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3925 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
There has to be more behind Cheney spending money in AZ. No one can be so stupid as to think she's going to gain a single vote for Katie Hobbs. Cheney had to know this would become a campaign issue in Lake's favor. I just don't get it.

Posts: 3540 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post