SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My kids were in a tornado today...huge pucker factor
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My kids were in a tornado today...huge pucker factor Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
Look on the bright side, maybe the graduation will be cancelled

Knowing the kids were safe this was my first thought also. I'm glad everyone got out ok.

Posts: 663 | Registered: August 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear all are safe. Understand what that is like. Agree, probably harder on you that on them. Stay well.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3765 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The tornado in question came extremely close to the boundary line of our property. News reports 125MPH winds. lots and lots of trees down.

Posts: 997 | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Good God.... I would have been out of my mind listening to the action on the phone.

Glad everything turned out good.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear your kids are safe, hope their friends are as well.

Posts: 1957 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Glad they are OK!! Damn scary!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post