SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma kudos to Dreamerx4
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma kudos to Dreamerx4 Login/Join 
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted
I grabbed 3 Wilson mags at the store. One of which was on the wrong peg. It's the short Officers? 1911 mag. I did not catch the shortness until I actually tried to stick it in.

So one brand new Wilson Officers 45 1911 mag up for grabs. I guess It's Officers because it is shorter than my regular 45 mags.

No rules except I can contact you in about a week.

Have at it guys n gals....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Hamden106,

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6322 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Would you like
a sandwich?
Picture of Dreamerx4
posted Hide Post
I would love the chance, I would actually give to my father in law who is staying with us again this year for medical appointments.

He has a Colt 1991 officers, 6 round, and has been having fits finding mags for it. No, they aren't special mags, just standard 6 rounders. He just shared he would like to find some while here in Virginia this time.

He returns to Alaska end of December.

Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 1044 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
I can always use a Officer model mag so please enter me in your generous karma

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I have a couple of pistols that use the shortys. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 26943 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Posts: 775 | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
My Kimber loves Wilson Mags
Thanks

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1113 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me, thanks for the chance....

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks.

Posts: 8274 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. These work fine in my RCS.
Thanks.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1451 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generous Karma.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh yes, please count me in, and thanx!!

Posts: 6633 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Yes, I could definitely use that in one of my 1911's.
Please include me. Thanks-

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32557 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could sure use that! Thanks for offering a great Karma.

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 1107 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Bump for more visibility prior to ending in a day or so

SIGnature

Posts: 6322 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Please include me! Thanks for the chance!
I have an officer .45 so this should work.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Karma time!!!! All entries are in.

I will choose the lucky one with my super enhanced mathematical challenging random qualifier smell test. No Russians or special councel required.

Results as soon as I count ballots.

SIGnature

Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
And the dice rolled right for rexles

rexles PM me with the address you want to receive the mag karma

SIGnature

Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
rexles, are you out there??

How long before I re-karma??

SIGnature

parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:
rexles, are you out there??

How long before I re-karma??

That's all on you. Your Karma, your rules.

Posts: 8274 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post