SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thank You davetruong
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank You davetruong Login/Join 
Picture of wingspar
posted
Picked up the watch from your last karma at the post office today. It looks brand new with all the tags still in place. Very nice karma. Thank you very much! Smile

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Dave is the man

Posts: 13021 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
IT looks brand new because it is. He is a jeweler.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4581 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's one good looking watch right there!

Posts: 10056 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rbert0005:

Bob

LOL

Right?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12337 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Dave is The Man!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rbert0005:

Bob

Does that guy really not know what Dave does for a living? Eek

As popular as Dave is in this forum, hard to find anyone who doesn't know.

Posts: 13132 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
That is cool. Very nice DT. Congrats on winning. That is a nice watch.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19199 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I was lucky enough to win that very same style of watch from one of Dave's monthly giveaways. You will love it.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1690 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
David is good people. I have also benefited directly from not only several "sigforum discounts" on purchases, but an extremely generous karma gift a few years ago. The timing of the gift meant a real lot to me as it blessed my wife in a difficult time for us. I'll never forget, and whenever I see an opportunity like this thread, I try to share how David and his family are the kind of good people that use actions, not just words. The kind of family that blesses others without expectation of return.

Thanks again David.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Dave is for sure good people. He's legit generous with his time and money, not just here on Sigforum, but also locally in the community.

Posts: 13050 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
Dave is for sure good people. He's legit generous with his time and money, not just here on Sigforum, but also locally in the community.

+1

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3763 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post