SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Memorial Day and Flag Day are coming...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Memorial Day and Flag Day are coming... Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted
I will be ordering one of these.

https://www.ironmountaindesign.../products/steel-flag

https://www.ironmountaindesigns.com

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44460 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I was about to post this as well but decided to search first.
Came across it in a news article.

Looks like an awesome product.

Posts: 4157 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Awesome, but at $850.00 for a medium it's out of my price range.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21108 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
They are beautiful and the stupid fucks cannot burn them. It looks like a shoe ad though. Both girls are wearing the same shoe.

Posts: 2044 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I read about him too and was trying to find the Web site before getting side tracked.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14147 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Ramen noodles on sale.

I can afford this.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44460 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Really nice. I have 3 military service burial flags: my dad's, my grandfather's, and my father-in-law's. All are in display cases. I've been shopping for a antique American flag to use as centerpiece of a display, but they're just to expensive. This might be an alternative to consider.

Posts: 13565 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post