SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Soooo why has Las Vegas/Mandalay basically dropped off the radar????

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Soooo why has Las Vegas/Mandalay basically dropped off the radar???? Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
It just seems odd that this has largely been relagated to the back burner. Gives me that “It’s quiet......too quiet vibe”

Did something not fit the narrative?

Lots of folks were killed and injured and that is horrendous and even without the political angles I would have thought this to have been a bigger news event. (The event itself is heinous and gut wrenching, I am speaking of the response to it)

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7864 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Illinois legislators introduced several anti-gun bills in the last few days, virtually unreported, and I suspect other states are doing the same. The anti's have given up at the federal level and are going after the states individually, and on the down-low. That' why.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9367 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^ truth. Federally it's a non starter.

BOHICA in California though.

Posts: 4956 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
That's the news cycle for you.

There are very very very few stories that merit 4 weeks worth of coverage which is where we are at.

It has tapered off over the last 10-14 days as usual with these stories.

Its not like info was coming out hot and heavy and then suddenly stopped.

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Post in the existing thread, please.

Posts: 109046 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post