SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Remember- this is one of the universal behaviors of leftists all over the world
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remember- this is one of the universal behaviors of leftists all over the world Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Whatever they are doing, they accuse others of doing:

Racism to blame for firing of liberal MSNBC host Tiffany Cross, claims Washington Post columnist

This racist Tiffany Cross was fired for her blatantly racist remarks, but according to the leftists, she was fired because everyone else is racist.

Over and over you can see this behavior from leftists. You can see it every day. That is no exaggeration- every single day.

Humility, shame, candor, honesty- leftists are for the most part bereft of these traits.

Posts: 107635 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
I was just thinking this very thought this morning.

Pointing out their hypocrisy never seems to be the solution, however.

They just have to go to jail. Until there’s accountability there isn’t a democracy.

Our authoritarian goobers attack free speech platforms like Twitter, while fully endorsing and remaining mum on CCP tools like TikTok.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
"I'm not racist. You're racist! I can tell just by the color of your skin."

Used to work with a guy who blames racism as the reason why he never succeeded or promoted. I'm sure it had nothing to do with his shitty work ethic, lack of understanding of the basics of the job after being employed for three years, or the constant stream of ethic violations... And in 30 years of professional settings, I have only been accused of being a racist once. By him. And it was because he assumed I was opposed to then President Obama because of the color of his skin. When a rattled off 10 thing I believe Zippy did or was doing to hurt the country, and asked if he had a comment/rebuttal for any of them, all dumbass could do was stare blankly at me. But to him, I'm still the racist.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Conservative pundit Dennis Prager has repeatedly, for years now, pointed out that "truth is not a Left wing value."

Truth holds no value for them. In their maniacal pursuit for totalitarian control, truth is nothing more than a speed bump, an alien antiquated concept that must be ignored.

Whenever radical Progressive Marxist Leftists are upset and feel the need to throw a tantrum du jour, they simply break out the same tired playbook with the same tired defenses, and toss out words like racist/ racism.

It's gotten to the point that racist/ racism is everywhere and so predictably used that it becomes effectively meaningless.

If a deranged Leftist called me a racist I'd probably smile and yawn.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
Conservative pundit Dennis Prager has repeatedly, for years now, pointed out that "truth is not a Left wing value." Truth holds no value for them.
Their "truth" is given to them in the dogma of their religion- Leftism. This dogma tells them what they should believe, no matter what they observe, experience or think otherwise.

Therefore, since they are correct about everything and cannot possibly be wrong as long as they adhere to the dogma, lying about any conceivable thing is perfectly acceptable because it serves as a means to their desired end.

W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Whatever they are doing, they accuse others of doing ...

Jim Quinn, a Pittsburgh radio talk show host, would often say that during his rants against the democrats.

Posts: 45381 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've lived all my life out here on the Left Coast, behind enemy lines in San Francisco Bay Area; many friends have remarked, 'how are you not liberal Lefty like all these other people out here'. Easy, you see the hypocrisy, their sanctimony and their contradictions daily.

Posts: 14658 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile, the White House issued the following statement following Trump's comments about the release of the Twitter files.

quote:
"The American Constitution is a sacrosanct document that for over 200 years has guaranteed that freedom and the rule of law prevail in our great country. The Constitution brings the American people together – regardless of party – and elected leaders swear to uphold it," White House deputy press secretary Andrew Bates said in a statement.

"It’s the ultimate monument to all of the Americans who have given their lives to defeat self-serving despots that abused their power and trampled on fundamental rights. Attacking the Constitution and all it stands for is anathema to the soul of our nation, and should be universally condemned. You cannot only love America when you win."

This coming from the regime that is trying to destroy this country by attempting to circumvent the Constitution.

Mad

Posts: 4130 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Projection is a tactic that serves many of Alinski’s rules for radicals simultaneously. It is a deception and hypocrisy which are two defining characteristics of Leftist rectums. After the false indictment, the target is left to defend himself while the Leftist rectum is free to continue in hypocrisy and camouflage. It’s tedious and infuriating and seductive to numb skulls.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29711 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
It’s tedious and infuriating and seductive to numb skulls.
I couldn't agree more.

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Projection is a tactic that serves many of Alinski’s rules for radicals simultaneously. It is a deception and hypocrisy which are two defining characteristics of Leftist rectums. After the false indictment, the target is left to defend himself while the Leftist rectum is free to continue in hypocrisy and camouflage. It’s tedious and infuriating and seductive to numb skulls.

I understood this in abstract but it's been amazing to me how consistently this actually predicts and explains liberal behavior.

This would explain (if only to me) how government in the wake of 2020 can be boiled down to the concept of "government by high school clique".

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is sad and amazing how many people believe it but you can't make this stuff up anymore.

Posts: 6891 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
Nor is it limited to this context, it is a ploy of the corrupt in any setting (including interpersonal relations). I have been accused of something unethical, and my immediate thought is, 'oh, so that is what you do.' You learn things.

Posts: 2784 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Commies don't see their lies as a wrong.

They see it as a virtue, as a right, a weapon against conservatives, as an ethical method of fighting their enemies. It is a truly warped, extremely sick way of thought. Leftism is truly a mental disease, there is no justification or rationalism of their behavior whatsoever.

Perverted, morally bankrupt, these people are nuts.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Yes sir, they are evil, deceitful and habitual liars and they have been doing it for years. I remember Rush Limbaugh saying this exact same thing.

Honest question: How do we win against all of this? What is our plan of attack?

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5045 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
Being an atheist or some form of idolatry can be a part of it, too.

“When men choose not to believe in God, they do not thereafter believe in nothing, they then become capable of believing in anything.”

― G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 2784 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post