SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Steele dossier // p169 Durham Report: FBI Should Never Have Begun ‘Russia Collusion’ Investigation
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 170
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Steele dossier // p169 Durham Report: FBI Should Never Have Begun ‘Russia Collusion’ Investigation Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Who writes this shit?

quote:
Jeannie Rhee, an investigator with Mueller’s office, clarified that it was the government’s understanding that the lawyers had engaged them on behalf of Concord Management and Concord Catering, pointing to a filing with the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) at the Treasury Department.

What does this pretend to mean? Clients engage lawyers on the clients behalf, not vice versa. Are these two Concords separate?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Wiki says Concord Management is parent company of Concord Catering

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...ement_and_Consulting

lawyers representing Concord Management. Katherine Seikaly and Eric Dubelier

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Because the DoJ and FBI have been so reluctant to inform the citizens of the U.S. about what really happened in this bizarre conspiracy against President Trump, we have had to speculate some possibilities based on very spotty real info.

I only post this report because it is from Kimberly Strassel at WSJ. She has some credibility.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/a...bi-source-1525992611

Did the bureau engage in outright spying against the 2016 Trump campaign?

The Department of Justice lost its latest battle with Congress Thursday when it allowed House Intelligence Committee members to view classified documents about a top-secret intelligence source that was part of the FBI’s investigation of the Trump campaign. Even without official confirmation of that source’s name, the news so far holds some stunning implications.

Thanks to the Washington Post’s unnamed law-enforcement leakers, we know Mr. Nunes’s request deals with a “top secret intelligence source” of the FBI and CIA, who is a U.S. citizen and who was involved in the Russia collusion probe

we might take this to mean that the FBI secretly had a person on the payroll who used his or her non-FBI credentials to interact in some capacity with the Trump campaign.

This would amount to spying

We also know that among the Justice Department’s stated reasons for not complying with the Nunes subpoena was its worry that to do so might damage international relationships. This suggests the “source” may be overseas, have ties to foreign intelligence, or both.

I believe I know the name of the informant, but my intelligence sources did not provide it to me and refuse to confirm it. It would therefore be irresponsible to publish it. But what is clear is that we’ve barely scratched the surface of the FBI’s 2016 behavior, and the country will never get the straight story until President Trump moves to declassify everything possible. It’s time to rip off the Band-Aid.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Conservative Treehouse is theorizing that the source of John Brennan's EC to start the counterintelligence investigation is Stefan Halper. Long long story.

https://theconservativetreehou...nans-ec/#more-149124

Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Conservative Treehouse is theorizing that the source of John Brennan's EC to start the counterintelligence investigation is Stefan Halper. Long long story.

https://theconservativetreehou...nans-ec/#more-149124

Motherfucker

Posts: 5200 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
This makes Donald Segretti look like a real amateur, doesn’t it?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
good grief this BS never ends

https://theconservativetreehou...cuments/#more-149170

Contrary to previous reporting, representative Peter King (R-NY) reveals that yesterday Devin Nunes and Trey Gowdy were not allowed to see the originating documents during their visit with the DOJ and FBI officials. Representative Trey Gowdy (U-DC) reluctantly admitted moments ago, the statement by Peter King was true.

The DOJ refused to allow Nunes & Gowdy access to the “EC” (electronic communication) document that initiated the FBI counterintelligence operation. Instead, Nunes and Gowdy were given an opaque description of the EC process; and told to come back next week if they wanted to talk more.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
good grief this BS never ends

https://theconservativetreehou...cuments/#more-149170

Contrary to previous reporting, representative Peter King (R-NY) reveals that yesterday Devin Nunes and Trey Gowdy were not allowed to see the originating documents during their visit with the DOJ and FBI officials. Representative Trey Gowdy (U-DC) reluctantly admitted moments ago, the statement by Peter King was true.

The DOJ refused to allow Nunes & Gowdy access to the “EC” (electronic communication) document that initiated the FBI counterintelligence operation. Instead, Nunes and Gowdy were given an opaque description of the EC process; and told to come back next week if they wanted to talk more.

Line all of the fbi agents up for decimation, fire every tenth fucking one, line the fuckers up again and repeat. Mix the bastards up, line them up and fire every tenth one again.

Maybe they will get a fucking clue then.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
Line all of the fbi agents up for decimation, fire every tenth fucking one, line the fuckers up again and repeat. Mix the bastards up, line them up and fire every tenth one again.

The process, BTW, is called "decimation" and is the real meaning of the word. The use of "decimate" or "decimation" to imply total destruction is wrong (not that you did it, but it is very commonplace these days). If followed repeatedly it will eventually kill off most of the people, but it takes a long time to do it.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:

The process, BTW, is called "decimation" and is the real meaning of the word. The use of "decimate" or "decimation" to imply total destruction is wrong (not that you did it, but it is very commonplace these days). If followed repeatedly it will eventually kill off most of the people, but it takes a long time to do it.

flashguy

Yep, It is a Latin Term from the roman army days.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimation_(Roman_army)

quote:
Procedure
A cohort (roughly 480 soldiers) selected for punishment by decimation was divided into groups of ten. Each group drew lots (sortition), and the soldier on whom the lot fell was executed by his nine comrades, often by stoning or clubbing. The remaining soldiers were often given rations of barley instead of wheat (the latter being the standard soldier's diet) for a few days, and required to camp outside the fortified security of the camp.[3]

As the punishment fell by lot, all soldiers in a group sentenced to decimation were potentially liable for execution, regardless of individual degrees of fault, rank, or distinction.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Talking about physical vengeance is silly and unproductive. However I Think at this point it would be appropriate for Congress to begin punishing the FBI by withholding funding. Their behavior is completely outrageous and stems from a belief that they are above oversight. Totally unacceptable in a free society to have a secret police force with that mentality. This is a situation that needs to be addressed.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
short interview video w Kim Strassel of WSJ

https://youtu.be/YYX8IrHDcBg

worth a watch

(seen on CT)

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
Talking about physical vengeance is silly and unproductive. However I Think at this point it would be appropriate for Congress to begin punishing the FBI by withholding funding. Their behavior is completely outrageous and stems from a belief that they are above oversight. Totally unacceptable in a free society to have a secret police force with that mentality. This is a situation that needs to be addressed.

I said firing, which is not physical. It is standard business practice for companies to remove the bottom 10% even 15% every year. I see no issues incorporating a punishment across the board of the fbi. Hell the whole federal government. Line the fuckers up fire every tenth one till it sinks in.

Withholding funding is as equally useless as they will do what every unionized group does and hold up work blaming lack of funds. Firing every 10th one frees up the funding.

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Things like this happen, and will continue to happen, because there are NO consequences. None. That scumbag leftist Rosenstein knows nothing will happen so he is deliberately stonewalling congress. Sessions dosen't run the DOJ, Rosenstein does. He lets little Jeff run around chasing beaners while he continues to try to take down a duly elected president.

Nunes needs to hold them in contempt. And then when they do nothing with the contempt order, Trump needs to fire them. It's time for a change. Doing the same failed things over and over will get this NOWHERE.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This wasn't Ooops I made a mistake- This was criminal and coordinated. People need to be prosecuted or the country is lost.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
An important issue here is that FBI/DoJ continue to use Wash Post as a leak machine to spin the news.

The leaks are sometimes attacks against Devlin Nunes.

Here is a recent Wash Post article:

https://www.washingtonpost.com...m_term=.f835a9246489

Secret intelligence source who aided Mueller probe is at center of latest clash between Nunes and Justice Dept.

note who one of the authors is: Devlin Barrett

The same Devlin Barrett that Andrew McCabe and Lisa Page leaked multiple times to.

Devlin Barrett formerly of WSJ.

There are certain reporters who serve as enablers for FBI and DoJ leakers.

I suspect there are many reporters who similarly serve as "sources" for any BS that Fusion GPS wants to get out.

Isikoff of Yahoo News would be on that Fusion list.

There are some at NYT also.

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I never though I would see a DOJ that was worse than Holder's, but lo and behold here it is. The absolute corruption and bias makes Holder look like a boy scout.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I said firing, which is not physical. It is standard business practice for companies to remove the bottom 10% even 15% every year. I see no issues incorporating a punishment across the board of the fbi. Hell the whole federal government. Line the fuckers up fire every tenth one till it sinks in.

Withholding funding is as equally useless as they will do what every unionized group does and hold up work blaming lack of funds. Firing every 10th one frees up the funding.

My apologies, I didn’t read carefully and misunderstood.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

My apologies, I didn’t read carefully and misunderstood.

No offense taken, i type things out on my phone. Sometimes things get lost in translation as it were.