SIGforum
If You Could Get 85% of the Vote by Changing Your Name, Would You Change To:

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/1920082774

December 04, 2020, 07:19 PM
LS1 GTO
If You Could Get 85% of the Vote by Changing Your Name, Would You Change To:
Adolf Hitler?

Granted, not a name change, but, would you?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...lection-Namibia.html






Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.



"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...



December 04, 2020, 07:23 PM
Balzé Halzé
Thomas Jefferson Johnson.

AKA, the Distinguished Gentleman.


~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

December 04, 2020, 08:03 PM
sigmonkey
Raymond J. Johnson Jr.


It is ironic and funny that a black man has that as a given name, and would likely make Hitler have a stroke, had he not had a severe low blood pressure problem on his last day on earth.




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
December 04, 2020, 08:04 PM
Lineman101
Carlos Danger?


https://winred.com/ <<--Support the cause.
December 04, 2020, 08:04 PM
cslinger
Heil...the hell are ya’ll. Smile


Take Care, Shoot Safe,
Chris
December 04, 2020, 08:05 PM
oddball
I think Dominion Voting Systems was a corporate sponsor.



"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
December 04, 2020, 08:15 PM
egregore
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Raymond J. Johnson Jr.









"The Almighty, He put some livin' things on this earth so a man can eat." - Festus Haggen, Gunsmoke
December 04, 2020, 08:17 PM
Pyker
Leroy Jenkins
December 04, 2020, 08:19 PM
mrw
Biggus Dickus


mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com
December 04, 2020, 08:37 PM
GWbiker
Peter North.

Sure to get 85% of 21-40 age single female vote.


*********
"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".
December 04, 2020, 08:39 PM
Jeff Yarchin
McLovin
December 04, 2020, 08:57 PM
adobesig
Ferris Bueller,
December 04, 2020, 08:58 PM
nighthawk
Snake Pliskin, call me snake.


"Hold my beer.....Watch this".
December 04, 2020, 09:05 PM
1KPerDay
Derek Smalls.


---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.
December 04, 2020, 10:10 PM
46and2
Votey McVoteface?

Hingle McCringleberry?
December 04, 2020, 10:27 PM
bionic218
quote:
McCringleberry?


That’s two . . . And there’s three! That’ll draw a flag every time.
December 04, 2020, 10:27 PM
tatortodd
Shelly Jackson Lee and run for House of Reps in a district adjacent to Sheila Jackson Lee's. I bet I could get 70% to 85% of the vote with zero public appearances as long as I registered demonrat.



Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
December 04, 2020, 10:44 PM
joel9507
I'd change my name to "Throw The Rascals Out" and be content with 90% of the vote. Wink
December 04, 2020, 10:49 PM
StorminNormin
Henauder Titzoff




NRA Benefactor Life Member
December 04, 2020, 10:53 PM
Prefontaine
In the signature. Just no Gunny in front.



What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone