SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Experiences with travel in Asia
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Experiences with travel in Asia Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
The Chinese Tourists are the worse. They are ill mannered, loud, inconsiderate, cheap, truly just messes the entire experience. I remember visiting the Prismatic Hot Springs of Yellowstone, they would throw trash in the springs and walk off the paths. I had it out with the tour guide not checking his clients.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davetruong:
The Chinese Tourists are the worse. They are ill mannered, loud, inconsiderate, cheap, truly just messes the entire experience. I remember visiting the Prismatic Hot Springs of Yellowstone, they would throw trash in the springs and walk off the paths. I had it out with the tour guide not checking his clients.

Sounds like you and this guy had similar experiences.

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Villebilly Deluxe
posted Hide Post
Vietnam is cheap, the people are extremely friendly and the country is beautiful. I loved the food, the beer was good and cold. Language barrier wasn't an issue. And the Vietnamese Do not like the Chinese tourists at all.

Posts: 393 | Location: Bluegrass State | Registered: February 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post