SIGforum
Replicate Jewelry

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/1890036564

January 19, 2020, 01:45 PM
dar185
Replicate Jewelry
Does anyone have experience having a piece of jewelry copied? My mother had a necklace that she left to her oldest granddaughter that I was thinking her other seven granddaughters might like a copy of. The piece is about 35 years old and I haven’t found anywhere to purchase the original.

Thank you,

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN
January 19, 2020, 01:47 PM
Skins2881
David Truong @ Mimi's should be able to handle it. He made my wife a gorgeous engagement ring.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis
January 19, 2020, 01:52 PM
ubelongoutside
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
David Truong @ Mimi's should be able to handle it. He made my wife a gorgeous engagement ring.

Yep, he made my wife's engagement ring from a description I gave him, plus a pendant I showed him a picture of.

January 19, 2020, 01:52 PM
P250UA5
Dave was my first thought as well before even opening the thread.

The Enemy's gate is down.
January 19, 2020, 01:56 PM
arcwelder
Please be more descriptive in your thread title.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

January 19, 2020, 05:24 PM
dar185
I will ask David. Thank you,

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN