SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The NIKE/NFL solution - all rights reserved

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The NIKE/NFL solution - all rights reserved Login/Join 
Picture of Blackwater
posted
Yes, this is my idea solely and is copyrighted. Wink

A glorious idea to solve the Nike "Sacrifice everything" ad campaign hoopla. In the spirit of the Roman Colosseum traditions, let's have the losing team fed to the lions.

Win - the players learn what it means to sign your life away and potentially sacrifice everything
Win - NFL ratings skyrocket!
Win - College Athletes may take class and a career outside the NFL more seriously, maybe not...
Win - media field day, blood-lust satisfaction - always a big draw. The new circus!

and my personal favorite...

Win - Super Bowl renamed to "Damnatio ad bestias" just because andsounds less like a very large toilet.

The only downside is changing the name of the Detroit Lions, so as to not confuse the real lions. Call them the Detroit Impalas. #justdoit

The leftist can also celebrate the irony and parallels of the downfall of the Roman and American Empire/Imperialists.

Everyone's a winner and the NFL players can show us all what sacrifice is.

Joe
Back in Tx.

Posts: 2547 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 28, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Post it in the ongoing thread and please do not create any new threads on this Kappernick stuff.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109167 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post