SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Biden to host White House summit to combat racism, violent extremism -
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Biden to host White House summit to combat racism, violent extremism - Login/Join 
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted
https://www.washingtontimes.co...ombat-racism-violen/

“The demand for White supremacy” coming from FBI headquarters “vastly outstrips the supply of White supremacy,” said one agent, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. “We have more people assigned to investigate White supremacists than we can actually find.”

The agent said those driving bureau policies “have already determined that White supremacy is a problem” and set agencywide policy to elevate racially motivated domestic extremism cases as priorities.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
White supremacy?
Whites are tired of the daily news involving crime.

Supremists? Most people regardless of skin color want law and order. People must be held accountable otherwise, you have what we see daily. This is too great a country to allow this BS.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
When gangs of skinheads are shown going into ethnic neighborhoods and beating people, burning down buildings, and publicly acknowledging their agenda then I'll believe it's a problem.. Until that day STFU!

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, I’d treat skinheads the exact way I’d treat any thug, I don’t give a damn about skin color, I want accountability from all.

Make sense to you?

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Oh good, they’re focused on the real problems.

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogB:

“The demand for White supremacy” coming from FBI headquarters “vastly outstrips the supply of White supremacy,”...

Bidenomics and they blame the pandemic for a supply chain problem, again.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31444 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
If Two Scoops McFucktard is hosting this event you know it’s destined for stunning success Roll Eyes.

Posts: 3149 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
I guess he will be asking for a trillion dollars to combat white supremacy.

Posts: 5303 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Slo-Joe's projection and hypocrisy are as evident as the dumb on his face. He's the one who didn't want his kids going to school in a jungle.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Sooo, with Biden and the rest of the Radical Leftist Dems having shown themselves to be projecting (and lying!) in essentially EVERYTHING they say and/or do, will this actually be a training summit seminar (a how-to, if you will) on racism and violent extremism...One has to wonder! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
More political theater to gin up votes.

MAGA Republicans will be the focus while Antifa will never be brought up.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5753 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ Absolutely this, and nothing else.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
Look for false flag violent events carried out by the other side attempting to point the finger at white supremacists

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Look for false flag violent events carried out by the other side attempting to point the finger at white supremacists

While I agree that this is a real possibility, the other concern that Conservative pundits have been repeatedly warning about for months now, is that the Biden regime will be increasingly working to provoke Conservatives to take violent or destructive actions, and are all ginned up to take full advantage once this happens.

We must be careful not to allow ourselves to fall into the trap laid by the Biden regime and Democrats.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ It's the Jan. 6 playbook. It's a combination of BOTH false flag AND provoke.

Who was Behind the January 6 Events?
By Leo Goldstein

https://www.americanthinker.co...anuary_6_events.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why doesn't CNN just go ahead and canonize this idiot. Everyday it's garbage like this on my local TV news homepage. I changed it to something else and told the station to quit pumping propaganda. Of course, no response.

Their headline quote from CNN

'Failure wasn't an option here': How Biden navigated a political and economic minefield at a critical moment in rail negotiations"

As much as I hate to post it, here's the link. Makes me nauseous

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/15...ad-strike/index.html

Posts: 772 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
^^^ It's the Jan. 6 playbook. It's a combination of BOTH false flag AND provoke.

Who was Behind the January 6 Events?
By Leo Goldstein

https://www.americanthinker.co...anuary_6_events.html

This is the goal, try and provoke a Jan 6 type response from the fringe, tie them to Trump and use it to defeat the candidates running for House and Senate endorsed by Trump.

The motto for conservatives should be

Keep
Calm
and
Vote R

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I have little doubt that white supremacy exists but the damage pales in comparison to what black lies matter and antifa have done since those "organizations" have been created.

Nothing but trying to distract low IQ voters, and it appears most people are low IQ, away from the real problems in this country.

Posts: 13116 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Reminds me of Matthew Bracken's book Enemies Foreign And Domestic

Posts: 772 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
White supremacy does exist, but as a threat, is vastly overrated.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post