SIGforum
Got some bad news today from my doc. Hopefully NO Part 2.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/1860023644

February 11, 2020, 04:31 PM
wreckdiver
Got some bad news today from my doc. Hopefully NO Part 2.
Prayers for you!! You have it under control, your odds are great---kick it's ass!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton
February 11, 2020, 07:52 PM
Fed161
You will be in my prayers. Very best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.
February 11, 2020, 08:32 PM
r0gue
quote:
Originally posted by lakeray:
If you feel like crying, cry. It can help. I went thru thyroid cancer 16 years ago, you'll be fine. And as always on this great Forum, All our thoughts and prayers go out to you...

Ray

3 minutes for a SF brother who's been through it to be there for ya. God I love this place.

Hang in there my friend. Maintain your faith and keep up the conversation with God and us.

February 12, 2020, 12:30 AM
coloradohunter44
Thoughts and prayers for you. Hang tough.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!
February 12, 2020, 01:54 AM
ftttu
Prayers for you and your family.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve
February 12, 2020, 04:37 AM
irreverent
I’d be scared, too. Your family is there to physically touch and hold you. Let them in on this fear, and let them help carry the burden of fear. Together they will help you face this head-on. And we are always here for the worst late night wake up thoughts.
ETA: I see the original post was 2018.
My prayers for you and yours, and to Strider41.

"Trust, but verify."
February 12, 2020, 08:52 AM
rsbolo
You can beat this Ador. Prayers offered.

February 12, 2020, 09:08 AM
Dzozer
Thoughts and prayers sent...

'Live long and prosper'
February 12, 2020, 01:12 PM
pulicords
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I have a friend that was diagnosed with thyroid cancer more than 15 years ago. He's had some hard times, but is still with us.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."
February 12, 2020, 05:05 PM
ador
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers my SF friends. I did the second scan this morning. And now I wait. I am praying that the result would be negative. When I was diagnosed in 2018 with Thyroid Cancer, I was told by the surgeon that this type of cancer have a high survival rate, which I believe. My fear and concern is that the cancer cell “might” show up somewhere else. That is what I am in fear of. I am doing what I can to be on the lookout. But I leave everything to God. I always say, “Thy will be done”.

I have a female first cousin who was diagnosed with Thalassemia (some form of blood disease) since she was about 7 years old. She and few other kids her were diagnosed at the same time. They were all given max 10 years. Everyone, except my cousin are gone. She is now 28. However, her entire life has been difficult. Blood transfusion every 3-4 months since she was 7 y/o. She looks rough after going through years of treatments. I still consider myself lucky.

February 12, 2020, 08:24 PM
BGULL
Adding our prayers.

Bill Gullette
February 13, 2020, 07:53 AM
spunk639
Prayers, hang in there, don’t ring the bell....you’ll make it.
Spunk