SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Encouragement from a teacher
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Encouragement from a teacher Login/Join 
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted
https://gettr.com/post/pmk6p38c7b

https://gettr.com/post/pmk6p38c7b

I'm not sure if that'll embed or not.

Shared by John Lovell, a school teacher gets harrased over her medical disability, then proceeds to smartly tell off the school board in a message everyone should be listening to these days.

Daily Wire shared a statistic recently that households homeschooling their children doubled this past year. No surprise.

https://www.dailywire.com/news...-doubled-during-2020

We must get rid of liberals in the school system, or bankrupt it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
We must get rid of liberals in the school system, or bankrupt it.

I'm running for school board with another parent.

Every school district in my area has parents running for seats this cycle.

Seek out and support your local parents. Oh, and support the minority of teachers like those in the video although they are sometimes tough to find if you're not personal friends with them.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15723 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
quote:
h, and support the minority of teachers like those in the video although they are sometimes tough to find if you're not personal friends with them.

I completely agree. In some places, like Oregon, like the PD in PDX, it's gotten so bad that one cannot be there and still have integrity. When teaching requires that you acknowledge and play along with gender games, blocking parents from medical decisions the school helps students make without parental consent, and similar...it's time to punch out or lose your professional integrity.

Where there are still good teachers holding the line, and fighting the good fight...like this video illustrates, we absolutely MUST back them, support them, and help them.

My point really is that we, each of us, must take charge and do something. We cannot sit by as this war continues against us, ignoring the fact that it is being waged.

"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
My first time watching a Gettr video. I'm digging it.

Posts: 7366 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
they cut her mic because her one minute was up. bunch of fricken fascists losers

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
Video evidence of their shenanigans helps. Too many people have their heads stuck up their asses or in the sand to pay attention to what is happening. Spreading these videos helps, I think. DOING something against these schmucks helps more.

www.rikrlandvs.com

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
bump

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43911 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
My property taxes went to public schools, my children went to Catholic and Lutheran schools. No commie BS at either one!

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post