SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Any advice to help resolve online seller issue with Shore Tactical?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any advice to help resolve online seller issue with Shore Tactical? Login/Join 
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Thanks 41 I'll check into this.

As for the delay it couldn't be helped. For those of us who have several calibers and buy in bulk, I doubt that any of us test every single batch right away.

After getting the chance to shoot this batch, I wrote within a few days. I admit my part, and if the ammo was simply below par we would not be here. It's unsafe, and junk, and that's why we're here today. My delay didn't change the ammo quality/spec. Work with me and it's all good.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2080 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
As for the delay it couldn't be helped. For those of us who have several calibers and buy in bulk, I doubt that any of us test every single batch right away.

Good point. I have a case of 9mm Fiocchi that is crap. Not dangerous but will not cycle in my Sigs. I just have it marked to shoot in my Glocks.
The AG office has helped me with other issues before. They often have a simple online complaint form. Let us know what happens.

Posts: 17528 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post