SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    To my fellow Texans, happy Texas Independence Day 3/2/20!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

To my fellow Texans, happy Texas Independence Day 3/2/20! Login/Join 
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted
This is a painting depicting the signing of the declaration by the Convention of 1836 at Washington-on-the-Brazos.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
“Texas is a state of mind. Texas is an obsession. Above all, Texas is a nation in every sense of the word.” —John Steinbeck

Posts: 11363 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Texas Independence Day

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you like the outdoors, Texas offers a ton of great fishing, hunting, hiking, boating, etc... It’s also a great place to live for those who love shooting.

+

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Sweet, another reason to have a beer today!

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11302 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Independence Day

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
HAPPY TEXAS INDEPENDENCE DAY, Y’ALL!!!

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1180 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Independence Day Texas. I miss Texas,but in Tennessee now. Hope to move back. Lived there a long time. I go back twice a year. Heading back in couple of weeks hopefully.

GOD/Israel, family, 2nd amendment rights: in that order.
Tennessee -ELOHIM IS MY GOD!

Posts: 807 | Registered: May 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
God Bless Texas and all the souls who made it so.

Remember Goliad, The Alamo and San Jacinto !!!

If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything. I stand for "We The People ..."

Posts: 260 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: August 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
God bless Texas.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Texas forever...

Posts: 13819 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Thank you from an adopted Texan--I came here a little more than 39 years ago and love it here!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Texas, one of two states authorized to have a navy.

Happy Independence Day.

Remember the brave men and women who wrested Tejas from Santa Anna's despotic grasp.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31473 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
God Bless Texas!

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16724 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
"You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas"
Davy Crockett

Posts: 1060 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
God bless Texas

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1529 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
God Bless Texas!!

I got to enjoy the day off as a State Holiday!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Shalom y'all!!!

Posts: 1991 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post