SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    the number of riots and mobs in the streets after dems win house
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

the number of riots and mobs in the streets after dems win house Login/Join 
Picture of side_shot
posted

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/XxP8kxUn5bc

we must be the party with the big boy pants Big Grin

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
He's saying that republicans aren't spoiled psychotic children.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27027 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Exactly we all have to get up and go to work to pay taxes, to much to lose we can’t go get arrested acting Democrat.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
It is almost as if we are, dare I say, "civil".

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HK Ag:
Exactly we all have to get up and go to work to pay taxes, to much to lose we can’t go get arrested acting Democrat.
Besides, unlike democrats, there is no "Get Out of Jail Free" card for Republicans.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2103 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let them. I hope it's a total shit show with supeonas, riots, protests, ugly actresses getting naked, pajama boys throwing tantrums, etc. Please, make total asses of yourselves. That bodes well for 2020. Oh yeah, we do need to investigate and correct all the voter fraud that occurred yesterday. Broken machines,voter intimidation, etc seemed to be spread across several states.

Posts: 17153 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:

Win the internet for the day.

Posts: 11033 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Love it!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6695 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OMCHamlin:
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:

... didn't occur to me to riot. Should we? It'd feel good, I guess? Seems to make them feel good...
Maybe we should. Just think of all the free beer and liquor we could loot! We could stay drunk for a month!

Who could aspire to anything more? Roll Eyes

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2103 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
Yeah, we could carry on, throw tantrums, cause mayhem just like the Dems do when they lose.

But, we will have to pay for it ourselves.

I'm sure Soros won't foot the bill for us! Big Grin Big Grin

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Hilary still isn't president. Smile

I love the birdsong video. My computer perch overlooks several birdfeeders and the audio sounds real as hell. Love it! Smile

I was hoping to run the table. We didn't but picking up 4 or 5 senate seats is big news. I don't understand voters, the pundits are saying suburban voters went anti Trump. I don't see it but I live in a red state and my friends are dark red, maybe it's rust. Big Grin

Impeach will have no teeth. Bluster for the base. Trump needs an enemy to riff on and who better than crazy Maxine and Pelosi. My hope is PDJT removes Sessions and Rosenstein asap. Put someone in there that has his back and believes the constitution as written. Someone that will have no patience with frivolous house investigations.
Losing the house should put some fear into the remaining squishes. Many of the gop losers yesterday were not 100% Trump.

Good set up for 2020. Trump will have no mercy in pointing out dem shenanigans in the house and if some senators show some balls gop long game looks good.

Thing I hate worst about yesterday is the Florida felon vote bill. Fl usually has a 200,000 vote margin between winners and losers. Pundit said you could give Fl voters a choice between ice cream and a stab in the eye and the vote would be 49.5 to 50.5.

1.6 million potential felon votes and you know they will mostly vote for the free shit. Fuckin sjw Mad

Posts: 4705 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OMCHamlin:
quote:
Originally posted by rsbolo:
It is almost as if we are, dare I say, "civil".

Civil?? Civil??? What, Civil War ?!!! Is it on? I didn't get the text, but I've got stuff in strippers, ready to MagPul up... Where do we meet???

Ha ! I like the cut of your jib Smile

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Well, I got up and came to work. Cuz, if we riot, someone has to clean up the mess, and that will likely be at taxpayers expense and because I work, I am a taxpayer and... well, I got up and came to work. Cuz, if we riot, someo...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43926 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post