SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How many of you are headed out to git ya one of these? You know you want one.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How many of you are headed out to git ya one of these? You know you want one. Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I can feel my arteries hardening, just looking at that!!!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4336 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do they give you rubber gloves to eat it.

Posts: 3930 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
Do they give you rubber gloves to eat it.

No, just a script for Lipitor.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3978 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
At first glance, I wasn’t sure if I should have sex with it, or eat it.

...Or both.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After Paczki Day? Nope. It was yesterday, though.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16117 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Had something similar at a local eatery a couple years ago.
Went into it thinking "OMG this is going to be the shiznit", but a couple bites in, and it was like the flavors just weren't meant to go together. Didn't even finish the whole thing.

Local canteen has a "burger of the week", and it's always something really funky. One of their concoctions was a burger with fried egg, bacon and cheese, served between 2 Krispy Kreme donuts.
Now that sounded like a gutbomb.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
No. Doesn’t appeal to me at all.

Posts: 6308 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Well, the donuts look good but you can have that chicken. Ugh.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5048 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I like both, but not together. KFC is not my favorite fast-food chicken (Popeye's is) but I will eat it.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
Kinda like oil and water in my book.

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
I've lived my entire life in the South, and have never even understood chicken & waffles. I love chicken (most types, fried is number one), and love waffles, but just not together.
So chicken & donuts seems even less appealing to me. I just don't get it.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
Well, the donuts look good but you can have that chicken. Ugh.

It isn't chicken. It's KFC.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
There seems to be no dignified way to eat that....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29723 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
So I'm the only one who grinned and said hell yeah!

I don't like or understand chicken and waffles but this totally appealed to me as a 1 time thing...

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craglawnmanor:
I've lived my entire life in the South, and have never even understood chicken & waffles. I love chicken (most types, fried is number one), and love waffles, but just not together.
So chicken & donuts seems even less appealing to me. I just don't get it.

Same here. Chicken and donuts is GROSS. I've never even wanted to mix chicken and waffles together......it too sounds gross, but nothing wrong with just breakfast for dinner.

Or the Hamburger with a fried egg on top with cheese and bacon but ON A NORMAL BUN. That's one of my favorite ways to have a hamburger.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Not attracted. But fried chicken in a Hawaiian roll/bread would be nice.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12750 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark_a:
So I'm the only one who grinned and said hell yeah!

I don't like or understand chicken and waffles but this totally appealed to me as a 1 time thing...
There is a little (!) chicken and waffles place near me--pickup only (no seats) and cash only. I will say their chicken is pretty good, though. (I didn't try their waffles--I go to Waffle House for those.)

jimmy 123x, my family often had a "waffle supper": waffles with butter and syrup; bacon or sausage; scrambled eggs; toast. I was fond of them because when I was young eggs in the morning made me ill (evening was OK). I frequently go to Waffle House to replicate those dinners (they have a very tasty patty sausage, BTW).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
At first glance, I wasn’t sure if I should have sex with it, or eat it.

...Or both.

At first glance it looks like you not have been first in line for either Eek

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Honestly, food like that grosses me out. With all of the information we have available to us about food/health, I don’t know who or why anyone eats stuff like that.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post