Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| The Ice Cream Man |
If this should be in the classified, my apologies. We have been talking, in church, about discipleship, and how “tolerance” turned into a movement to silence Christians. When I was young, I remember an old pastor saying “if you have to put a fish in your business card, to let people know you are Christian, please leave it off.” But: A) Not business cards - my idea is that it should be something comfortable to wear, to encourage people to ask about Christ. B) Being Christian is starting to feel like being a member of a despised minority. So, I’m thinking about setting up a website to order US made Lutheran Rose base ball caps. This will not be money making. There’s a local company which does reasonable embroidery work, with no minimums, and I have no issue covering the digitizing fee, etc, and I think the website should be fairly simple. A lot of the US hats I’ve found so far seem to stop at 7 3/8. If I have to go foreign to have a larger hat, I will get Richardson’s, but we will see. I’m not looking to be combative etc in the designs. Just simple crosses/fish/Ch-Rho etc. Maybe something with a heart and a cross for ladies. If anyone wants to help with vector pdfs, etc please let me know. (I should be able to find rights free versions of most of the designs) BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active. | ||
|
| Powered by Social Strata |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

