SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today - Thanks to all!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today - Thanks to all! Login/Join 
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted
Fifteen years ago today October 26, 2004, I joined the SigForum. What a great 15 years it has been. I have learn SO MUCH from so many of the users of this forum. For that I say thank you!

I am more of a reader than a poster of messages, but whenever I had a question so many of you were there to offer an answer or a solution. Again thank you!

This has been and is still my favorite landing spot on the Internet and I am sure it will continue to be for a long time.

Thanks again to everyone!

Rick

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3088 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
You’re welcome, and thanks for all your work with the Dept of Energy!
Somehow thought you were from Texas though. Wink

Posts: 18383 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Happy anniversary, Rick

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Thank you for being one of us.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12273 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I know what I like
I like what I know
Picture of Mark in Michigan
posted Hide Post
Hi Rick
Happy Anniversary! (Love your CUT...cuz its TRUE!)

Best regards,
Mark in Michigan

Posts: 521 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Excitable Boy
Picture of Dan the man
posted Hide Post
Happy anniversary Rick! I'll hit mine in about two years. One of the best parts about belonging to this community is meeting some nice folks like you in person.

China is Asshoe

Posts: 2281 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Rick's not getting too many congratulations because as he said, he reads more than he posts, but trust me, he's a good guy and I'm happy to have him with us.

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Yeah, he ain't half bad. Big Grin Congrats, Rick!

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15529 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I can't say enough about this Man!
He is a great person to do business with!
Glad you're here.

Posts: 8728 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Rick!

There is more talent and intellect here than any other forum I have seen on the internet. The members here could start a country and make it run like a Swiss watch.

Posts: 8911 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lucky to be Irish
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Rick!

Posts: 1770 | Location: Mason, OH | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Posting or reading posts, lots of good people here.

Posts: 17944 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
15 years! Congratulations Rick.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Rick's not getting too many congratulations because as he said, he reads more than he posts, but trust me, he's a good guy and I'm happy to have him with us.

Thank you for the kind words Para! Very much appreciated.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rick_Perry,

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3088 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
I can't say enough about this Man!
He is a great person to do business with!
Glad you're here.

Thanks Tommy!

Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all!

Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dan the man:
Happy anniversary Rick! I'll hit mine in about two years. One of the best parts about belonging to this community is meeting some nice folks like you in person.

Back at you Dan.. Thanks!

Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
15 years is a good run on the Internet. I almost wonder if I would go online very often were it not for SF. I doubt it.

Congrats!

Posts: 11433 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Rick.

Posts: 1663 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats.

This is a great place!

Posts: 10061 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post