SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    #WalkAway Campaign - Growing Movement Of Democratics Leaving The Party
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

#WalkAway Campaign - Growing Movement Of Democratics Leaving The Party Login/Join 
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Rush is speculating today that the reason they are really trying to beat Trump up on white supremacy support is because internal D polls may be showing the blacks are shifting away. I heard a black guy on a Columbus Ohio call in radio show say he supported Trump and there were more blacks that did than they will admit. Fingers crossed.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
They'll use everything in the book and then some to attack Trump, it's pointless and a useless strategy,

No Trump supporter/voter is going to leave Trump because of anything they say or do, he's done a great job of convincing everyone that the D part is bad, the media is bad, trust nobody but him because they are all corrupt lying bad people.

That's what pisses them off... They have lost positive control,

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
From the Biden thread:

quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
BET Co-Founder Robert Johnson Strongly Suggests He Won’t Vote For Joe Biden

https://www.dailywire.com/news...t-vote-for-joe-biden

Robert Johnson, the co-founder of BET, seemed to suggest he will not vote for Joe Biden in November, though he did not offer a direct endorsement of President Trump.

Speaking with CNBC, Johnson said that Tuesday night’s debate was a loss for the American people, adding that he will take the “devil I know” over the other one.

“This was like a schoolyard fight over who had the best-looking girlfriend,” Johnson said. “It was a waste of an hour and a half that gave no guidance, no direction at all as to where the country will go after this election. But having summed it up in that language, where I come out as a businessman, I will take the devil I know over the devil I don’t know any time of the week. And that seems to be what business people are confronting today.”

When CNBC anchor Rebecca Quick asked if Johnson was endorsing President Trump, he said that Americans are better off dealing with whoever is already at the helm of the ship. He did not directly endorse the president, but he severely criticized Joe Biden.

“I’m not endorsing anybody,” Johnson said. “What I’m saying is if I’m a businessperson, what you want more than anything else, particularly coming out of something as horrible as this pandemic, and its impact on not only the U.S. economy but the global economy, the more you know about who will be pulling the lever of economic growth, economic development, taxes, stimulus, regulation. In my opinion, you’re better off dealing with somebody you know where they’re gonna be than somebody you really have no idea what decisions they will make at such a critical time.”

“I absolutely do not know what Vice President Biden will do. I haven’t heard anything coherent out of what he said he would do,” he added.

Robert Johnson has been severely critical of the Democratic Party throughout this election cycle. In June, Johnson called for a black independent party, citing Joe Biden’s now-infamous “you ain’t black” comment.

“I’ve been convinced for a long time that 40 million African Americans who tend to vote as a bloc in one of the two parties limit their leverage in getting action from both parties,” he said. “I think it’s time that African Americans form an independent party, not be an appendage of one party or ignored by the other party, and using their leverage in a Democracy to say, ‘we stand for things that are principally focused on the 40 million African Americans,’ and not have that diluted by trying to be a part of another party where the interests may diverge, and oftentimes do diverge.”

“It’s been a fact that had AA interests been fully embraced by one or two of the dominant parties, we wouldn’t have the social, economic, racial issues that we have now,” he added.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The walkaway founder was on the capitol grounds for 8 minutes on J6. Arrested by the FBI on felony charges, and sued by black capitol police officers for injuries under the KKK act even though he was never in their presence. Here is his story.

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post