SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Video: Shot in foot whilst playing Russian Roulette
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Video: Shot in foot whilst playing Russian Roulette Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted
Naughty language and idiot warning:

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=tEFP_1535842749

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I guess he'll be off work for a while, no, wait, never mind. My bad.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Wow. That's gotta hurt.

Posts: 1782 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Idjits

Posts: 13815 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Dumb asses are doing it all wrong,you are supposed to put muzzle to temple then pull trigger

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Yup. Bof of them feets fucked up. So so stupid.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7508 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I shouldn't laugh but HaHaHa!!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Now he can't wakanda street fo awhile....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29713 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Play stupid games...well you know the rest

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 812 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I know this is a nonsensical question.....but “why???”

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7685 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Call de amberlamps

Posts: 26922 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess he doesn't back out

Posts: 1178 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
One would think he would have learned the first time.

Posts: 17896 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Fake. See the comments below the vid. Pic of guy jerking his foot back after shot with no wound, then cut to him putting his foot down with big hole and blood already pooled on ground.

Posts: 4346 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
"Now both of your feet fucked up" Big Grin Big Grin

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8352 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Notice he’s wearing nike’s. Think they will hire him for the “Just do it” if Craperdick doesn’t work out?

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I didn’t care for the way he was swinging that cylinder shut, can be stressful on the gun.

Posts: 6170 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
I think its fake. There is a gap after his foot goes out of view, then back in. When it comes back into view there is already a pool of blood that has run to the sidewalk. The wound isn't bleeding and looks like a fake adhesive wound.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
I think its fake. There is a gap after his foot goes out of view, then back in. When it comes back into view there is already a pool of blood that has run to the sidewalk. The wound isn't bleeding and looks like a fake adhesive wound.

Obvious fake. If you pause in the 32 second mark and go frame by frame you can clearly see there is no hole in foot after the shot. There is also a lack of flame from and only some light smoke after the shot.

Posts: 5423 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:

That's a.........disappointment.

Posts: 11332 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post