SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Eric Swalwell is teh stoopid, but his idiocy does have one minor benefit, and that's...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Eric Swalwell is teh stoopid, but his idiocy does have one minor benefit, and that's... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PR64:
It frustrates the hell out of me that this dude is my representative in Congress.

Years ago, when President Trump first got elected I ran into Swalwell in the local supermarket and confronted him about his crazy shit.

He was undaunted by anything and everything I had to say, and the only thing that did bother him is when I told him that he was the male equivalent to Maxine Waters.

Embarrassed every time that I see him and hear him.

I always have to check the map and shake myself to see the Congressional district he's in, hard to believe this clown lives in Livermore, is it all the house-wives and Dem elites in Dublin & Pleasanton voting for him?

Good for you for confronting him and having him hear it in public. Enjoy your shopping asshole.

Posts: 15030 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
We are outnumbered here in the Tri Valley.

Hayward, San Leandro and Union city have more people.

We have also seen a huge influx of Indian and Chinese constituents moving in because of the proximity to Silicon Valley.

I don’t understand why they vote overwhelmingly for democrats but they do…

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3633 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Swalwell qualifies for my favorite saying: "He couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel".

Posts: 6557 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PR64,
Could be worse remember his predecessor Pete Stark? He was a genuine creep and allegedly a crook.

On today’s podcast Ben Shapiro discussed and played clips. Ben held back and could have really destroyed that tool.

Talk about differences. I moved from swalwell district to Matt Gaetz’. Gaetz held a rally Saturday at the local gun shop along with Kyle Rittenhouse. File that in the would never see that in CA file.

Posts: 4943 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
We are outnumbered here in the Tri Valley.

Hayward, San Leandro and Union city have more people.

We have also seen a huge influx of Indian and Chinese constituents moving in because of the proximity to Silicon Valley.

I don’t understand why they vote overwhelmingly for democrats but they do…

If it isn't the go-along, to get-along line of thinking that rubs-off from work, it's the infection their kids get from school.
Same thing happened in Irvine in Orange County, all the kids get exposed to BS at school with Leftist indoc, then spread it to the rest of family. Which makes the Vietnamese community in Orange County all the more remarkable as they're staunchly conservative and refuse to vote Dem. A not insignificant chunk of Asian families in the East Bay are business owners...yet when they do vote, it's against their best interests. Roll Eyes

Posts: 15030 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
PR64,
Could be worse remember his predecessor Pete Stark? He was a genuine creep and allegedly a crook.

On today’s podcast Ben Shapiro discussed and played clips. Ben held back and could have really destroyed that tool.

Talk about differences. I moved from swalwell district to Matt Gaetz’. Gaetz held a rally Saturday at the local gun shop along with Kyle Rittenhouse. File that in the would never see that in CA file.

Gaetz is awesome. He came down here a few months ago to attend a ceremony for myself and some others (which he absolutely didn't need to do). Class act all the way.

Posts: 2438 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by x0225095:
Wonderfully put and said.

This dummy knows all about holes. Been digging in that Chicom spy's hole all this time.

I believe he was defanged several years ago.

Posts: 16150 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Swalwell came unarmed to a battle of wits.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31960 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
You've got to work hard at being that dumb. You can't just let it sit there. You've got to put it out there for the world to see, day in, day out.

A guy I knew 40-50 years ago often said (not to me) “there’s no sense being stupid unless you prove it”.
Now I get it.

Posts: 1100 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Is Swallow bedding and ChiCom spies lately?

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8652 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
It frustrates the hell out of me that this dude is my representative in Congress.

Years ago, when President Trump first got elected I ran into Swalwell in the local supermarket and confronted him about his crazy shit.

He was undaunted by anything and everything I had to say, and the only thing that did bother him is when I told him that he was the male equivalent to Maxine Waters.

Embarrassed every time that I see him and hear him.

Impressive. Good man.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8904 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More babble from him:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...4b018d39e13e32&ei=62

Says only Biden could "put the country first"

Posts: 2805 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Intelligence has pursued him his whole life, but he always stayed a step ahead.

Posts: 5897 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post