SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "Hard Yes" "Hard No"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Hard Yes" "Hard No" Login/Join 
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Can we include that ridiculous “full stop” BS in here also?

Posts: 1289 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
I looked it up too, and all I got was page full of very poorly done memes that still have me scratching my head.

It's roughly equivalent to hell no, or hell yes. "Hard" is just to emphasize the solidity of your position.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hard No and Full Stop are likely much more popular right now thanks to LetterKenny. Wayne says them quite often. Likely to Para's point about being a parrot.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
--Adam Savage, MythBusters

Posts: 1766 | Location: Red Wing, MN | Registered: January 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thats a Texas sized 10-4 good buddy.

Posts: 1832 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
I must be living in a cave or dementia is setting in. I've not heard any of the referenced nonsense. I guess I'm better for that... well except the dementia part.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Head, heart, arteries, and luck....damn near everything I've got is hard.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shotgun Zeke
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stlhead:

Can confirm

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures.

NRA Shotgun Instructor
NRA Rifle Instructor

Posts: 640 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thunderson:

Did you forget anything?

Posts: 1289 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BOATTRASH1:
quote:

Did you forget anything?

Wife says no. Frown

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Ha ha

Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Too old

To care.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sreding:
Hard No and Full Stop are likely much more popular right now thanks to LetterKenny. Wayne says them quite often.

first thing I thought of also

---------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sreding:
Hard No and Full Stop are likely much more popular right now thanks to LetterKenny. Wayne says them quite often. Likely to Para's point about being a parrot.
Never heard of him. Probably just as well.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Paratus
Picture of sj4550
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BOATTRASH1:
quote:

Did you forget anything?

Wife says no. Frown

I was wondering when this would show up

Posts: 381 | Location: Ovilla, TX | Registered: May 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
The explosive popularity of the used book chain in Japan led to the premier source for pre-owned electronic hardware...

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16886 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shotgun Zeke:
quote:
Originally posted by Stlhead:

Can confirm

As sure as God's got sandals. Wink

God bless America.

Posts: 13859 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post