SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Baby Boy!!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Baby Boy!!!! Login/Join 
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted
I am happy to announce my first son was born at 8:31AM. Sean Joseph Vestal. 7lbs 13oz. We are truly blessed with such a perfect baby and I just wanted to share that with you guys.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7081 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to your family. May your son grow up in peace and prosperity.

Posts: 5759 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
happy fathers day Big Grin

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53215 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.

In my life I have been called many things, however, nothing more rewarding than Dad.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36843 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Cheers to a happy healthy son, may he make his daddy proud!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20836 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Congrats, Dad!

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
All the best to the 3 of you!

Posts: 4011 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you and your beautiful family, SIG4EVA!

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Mazel Tov ! ! !

Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Hope mom and Sean Joseph are doing well.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!!!!!! on a fine boy.

Posts: 13022 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the birth of your son!

Your life has changed for the better.

God's blessings on your family.

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!!

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks for sharing the pics, best wishes for a happy and healthy family

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54682 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Congrats. That baby looks as fresh as they come.

Very happy for you.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19693 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, born the same day as our new grandson born at 3:56pm.

Just add love and guidance.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2574 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Congrats! May God continue to bless your family.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1695 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
congratulations!

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1529 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post