SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Apple Don't Fall Far From The Tree...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Apple Don't Fall Far From The Tree... Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted
I sold my FJ09 to my Grandson as an upgrade from his V-Star. He's had it for about 3 months now and is getting comfortable. Yesterday, he and his ex-girlfriend (now wife...Razz ) went for a long ride from their home in Ellsworth to West Quoddy Light which is right on the border with Canada. About 100 miles each way.

His main comment: "I shouldn't be allowed to ride this bike behind slow people..." He has discovered the "kick it down a couple of gears and nail it" school of passing...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15472 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Your young padawan has passed the final test, and now officially awarded the title of 'Maine-iac'! Razz

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9411 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post