SIGforum
Duluth bare naked t shirts

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/1720054924

August 27, 2017, 11:31 PM
James in Denver
Duluth bare naked t shirts
Somehow, I was thinking something different would be discussed when I opened this thread...

Smile

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23
August 28, 2017, 08:26 AM
snidera
If it's the same material as their buck naked underwear, it's also VERY similar to Ex Officio. I buy 2 pair of ex officio boxer briefs per year & cull the ones getting loose. I tried the Duluth & they are the same material, just sized a bit different & have NO ANNOYING TAG. I'll buy whichever is cheaper at the time.
I'd like to try some undershirts, just haven't done so yet.
August 28, 2017, 08:54 AM
RichardC
Their "Free Range Cotton" items are very comfortable and durable too.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock
August 28, 2017, 02:10 PM
dewhorse
Thanks...good info
August 28, 2017, 03:44 PM
CoolRich59
I haven't seen anyone else mention it, but I had a problem with sizing with Duluth tshirts (They weren't the 'Buck Naked', so this comment may be inapplicable).

I'm normally an XL, but the Duluth XL shirts I got were too small. Luckily, they just opened a store near me, so I headed over and exchanged them for XXLs.

They were enormous. I ended up returning them too.

I was a little bummed because the quality was great - very "hefty" which is what I like.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant