SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Extremely NSFW Comedian Nick Di Paolo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Extremely NSFW Comedian Nick Di Paolo Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
Do not watch in mixed company or if there is a millennial or liberal within 50', you may cause them PTSD. A few racist and close to, or maybe over the line jokes, but pretty damn funny. Nothing that would be taboo in the eighties, now I'm surprised YouTubr hasn't blocked it.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/6aIdNexGjw0

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20836 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Thats some funny shit. Im dying.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jerry Sandusky Rest Center LOL

Posts: 17258 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DiPaolo has been doing it for quite a long time. He's good friends with Joe Rogan and has been on his podcast multiple times, some of the stories they have about Louis CK are pretty funny.

Posts: 14676 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
OMG that was funny! Thanks for posting.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Loved it.

Posts: 3158 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another friend sent this to me earlier today. I Watched it on my hour train commute. Holy sheet that’s funny. Dude was on point with every subject. Had a few real good laughs. Definitely NC17 rated

Posts: 4781 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Funny! I hadn't heard him in years. Probably the last time he was on a Comedy Central Roast.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23306 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
I love Nick.
I miss the show he had on XM.

Why did SiriusXM fire Nick Di Paolo?

Same reason they fired Anthony Cumia, but it turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to him.

I wish Di Paolo would come to Dallas, but he feels it is too blue in the big cities of Texas and he won't get a draw..

If you like a conservative trashy juvenile comedy point of view, check out Compound Media .
I subscribe and listen to several shows everyday (Mon-Thur).
You can listen to all shows on demand, from yesterday to several years ago.

Cumia show is great.
In Hot Water is great, but very crass and maybe offensive to some.
Several other shows offered.

Posts: 4368 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Ah...the good old style of comedy. Offend everyone, and laugh about it.

I'm just shocked that they found enough conservative people in Cohoes, NY to fill up a room.

Posts: 20125 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
I listen to his podcast. He doesn't hold back on anyone, it's awesome Big Grin . He comes to Bethlehem PA once in a while, considering going to see him live.

I listen to Rogan also.

Posts: 10188 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post