SIGforum
March... In like a Lion!

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/1710062024

February 28, 2017, 11:55 PM
beltfed21
March... In like a Lion!
Nasty weather going through here tonight. Keep your heads down east of Illinois! The worst went north and south of us, but it was intense for a while.

Hail, rain (about 1.5" in 10 minutes), strong winds and very intense lightning! We still have a Tornado watch in effect until 4am CT. Mrs beltfed was heading for the basement at one point. We'll see what it looks like outside in the morning.

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"
March 01, 2017, 12:20 AM
Ripley
The bad crap will be marching through in an hour or more, could be a bumpy night. From a batch earlier, two dead south a ways across the river.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.
March 01, 2017, 10:42 AM
snidera
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
The bad crap will be marching through in an hour or more, could be a bumpy night. From a batch earlier, two dead south a ways across the river.

I was coming home from China/Japan & we missed driving through a tornado by about 15 minutes.
March 01, 2017, 12:30 PM
David Lee
Northern Kentucky at 3:15 AM had high winds and the heaviest rain I have seen in my entire 58 years. At 7:10 AM sirens blasting and a 2nd warning by smart phone to take cover. More heavy wind and rain, not as severe as earlier. Actually saw a large aircraft take off from CVG Airport in that storm. I didnt know they would fly in weather like that.
March 01, 2017, 12:45 PM
Pal
It rained hard here in Grayling until noon. In the last two hours we have gotten almost four inches of snow. Zero visability.
March 01, 2017, 01:00 PM
Aquabird
No hail here, but the wind roared like a train most of the night. We actually retreated to the basement twice. The winds must have hit 50-60 mph

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member
March 01, 2017, 01:39 PM
lugerguards
Ottawa took the brunt, they are 40-50 miles due east of m. hope everyone is safe.

Nothing here to see!