SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Thanksgiving
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Thanksgiving Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Yes. I’m grateful for the opportunity to be part of this community.

Posts: 26966 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you! Happy Thanksgiving back to you and all.

“That’s what.” - She

Posts: 343 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: June 06, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving - I hope everyone can find time to give thanks today. A very special thanks to those serving in uniform and away from home today.

Posts: 671 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all. I hope everyone is able to spend some time with family/friends today and reflect on all that you/we have to be thankful for.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23354 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families!

Posts: 1707 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving, my friends

Posts: 13313 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Thank you, tatortodd, for the Dickens quote.

God bless America.

Posts: 13531 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving!

Posts: 5704 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving.

Posts: 1572 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
A day to be thankful for at our home where we'll celebrate family, freedom, faith and football. My wife and I, along with our 2 children have been abundantly blessed.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4242 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to my online friends. May your day be filled with joy and happiness…

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6344 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Posts: 6640 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to you all and God Bless !!! Smile Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3072 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to the entire Sig Forum community. May you be surrounded by friends and family today.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1370 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all y'all!!!

Posts: 1997 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to each and everyone!

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1530 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Festive Thanksgiving to my online friends. I hope everyone has time to enjoy the day and reflect on all we have to be Thankful for.

The future is bright if we want it to be and take the time to make it so.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13411 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16151 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post