SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    He changed his mind...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

He changed his mind... Login/Join 
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted

Posts: 3926 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Smile Smile Smile

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15485 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Smart dog

Posts: 26914 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Love it! Smile

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7102 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the post, sent it to some others.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16708 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That video has brightened my day....thanx!!

Posts: 6624 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Fantastic Wink

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
That's why I love Golden Retrievers.

Posts: 20111 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't watch that without smiling. Thanks!

Posts: 424 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Evidence the world needs more dogs and less people.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8534 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Awesome!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
That's the best I've seen in a long time! Too Funny.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1688 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Calif Phil:
Can't watch that without smiling. Thanks!

Same here. That was funny. I love the look in the end.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19675 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of holdem
posted Hide Post
OMG! Too cute!

Posts: 2307 | Location: Orlando | Registered: April 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
That is so freaking funny

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4838 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is hilarious. The look at the end...

Posts: 2694 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
This made me smile.

Thanks for sharing.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36843 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Those Eyes! Big Grin

Great post - Thanks

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
That is one of the best videos I've seen this week

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37977 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Great video. Any dog lover / owned by a dog can relate to the look in those beautiful eyes!

Posts: 791 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post