SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Something to brighten your day. T ball tot does cartwheel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Something to brighten your day. T ball tot does cartwheel Login/Join 
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted
How stinkin cute

Mattea DiGirolamo of Kenilworth, New Jersey, is an impressive young athlete. She does gymnastics, karate, and t-ball. But it's clear that her priority is gymnastics. There's never an inappropriate time to do cartwheels. Telina Cuppari of Tap into Kenilworth reports that Mattea has gained viral internet fame by performing a cartwheel on her way to first base at a t-ball game.

That seems like an unnecessary risk to take and could get her tagged out. But it looks like Mattea can cartwheel as fast as she can run. If anything, her cartwheel distracted the infield players and allowed her to reach first base safely.

Posts: 5334 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
That’s awesome.

My 3- and 4-year-old grandsons play T-Ball and it is always great fun to watch!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
The innocence of children could save the world. Thank you for posting this.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29711 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Oh she's definitely getting brushed back next time she comes to bat. Oh wait... Big Grin

Posts: 13130 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that. It was so funny I still have tears in my eyes. It reminds me of my younger daughter when she was that age, wanting to do and try everything but that’s how they decide what they really like and how they ultimately become the person they are.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2107 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post