SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Calling RHINOWSO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Calling RHINOWSO Login/Join 
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Picture of Buster30290
posted
Rhino, could you please contact me. Email in my profile.

TIA

Buster - "THE SENILITY PRAYER
God, grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway; the good fortune to run into the ones I do; and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch until .......

Posts: 3646 | Location: Nawth Jawja | Registered: February 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
RHINOWSO hasn't posted here since July 31, 2020 and his profile no longer has any contact info. I think it's a safe bet that he's unlikely to be monitoring SIGforum...

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Buster, you have mail.

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
RHINOWSO hasn't posted here since July 31, 2020 and his profile no longer has any contact info. I think it's a safe bet that he's unlikely to be monitoring SIGforum...

Nah, Andy's back aboard the SIGboat. Yer looking for member name "Tom Highway".

Ignore the monkey behind the curtain...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sigmonkey,

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:

Nah, Andy's back aboard the SIGboat.

Yer looking for member name "Tom Highway".

Did I misread the below post?
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...780008884#5780008884

Sounds to me like Tom Highway got in a dust up with and insulted RHINOWSO then faded away for awhile and wanted to apologize in his reintroduction.

Wouldn’t be the first time I was completely confused though…

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Yeah, I read that post at the time and had the same conclusion. Of course, it could've been a covert 'OPSEC' message decode-able only by those in the know too. That said, the 'sigmonkey' tends not to 'monkey around' so... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Ole Andy Smile

Missed catching up with him when I went home.

But soon!

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nah, Andy's back aboard the SIGboat.

Yer looking for member name "Tom Highway".

Just because we're exchanging UIDs doesn't mean we'll be taking warm showers together until the wee hours of the morning.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:...

I was the one confused.

My brain originally read it as RHINOWSO, left after a dust up on the forum, and came back with a new screen name.

Since other's have been "fessing up" to things, I have some cognitive issues that have increased over time, and where I used to have incredible recall, comprehension and all those nice things we take for granted, somedays I am not firing on all cylinders.

The bad part is that I think I am 100% locked on and processing, and even when I type things out, I will come back and not recognize myself in one of my own posts, (from years back) as it is not always in "my voice".

This is from several things, PTSD, Autism and TBI over time.

All part of life. Smile

So, feel free to question me on anything I may post.

(Stopped drinking a few years ago, so it is not "PWD".) Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Okay for my own sanity, who is RHINO now? I used to watch his stuff for interesting longer range shooting info.

He is or he ain't around here any more?

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9159 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
Nope. Like the line from his favorite movie: "RHINOWISO is disengaging!"

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2541 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:...

I was the one confused.

That’s a first. It is almost always me. Sadly, it’s pretty much always been like that, and I don’t think the greying hairs are helping me in that department either. Ah well, on we drive…

Hang in there monkey, you, your wisdom, and your humor are very much appreciated!

-Nick

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
He's on m4carbine.net

Posts: 1480 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
And ar15.com

Posts: 7399 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
There was a long-running feud among a few members. I got tired of it and stepped on Rhino pretty hard, so he left. It's a shame, because it didn't have to be that way. He's welcome back but I doubt we'll see him.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
There was a long-running feud among a few members. I got tired of it and stepped on Rhino pretty hard, so he left. It's a shame, because it didn't have to be that way. He's welcome back but I doubt we'll see him.

Ah well. Thanks for the update.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9159 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post