SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Your Sunday morning tip: how to get rid of auto body dents
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Sunday morning tip: how to get rid of auto body dents Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Must have the proper suction cup! Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Eek

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Eek
Can’t stop laughing- did not expect that..Multi purpose tool, right there!

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5319 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a "lady" once tell me that she could "suck the chrome off of a bumper", but the above video would put her back to rookie status!

Posts: 1626 | Registered: February 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
They knew it would work, that's how she dented it in the first place.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Some dents are so large they require a two handed suction cup

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23261 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dammit, there goes another keyboard. When the hell am I going to learn to swallow the coffee before opening one of your threads.

Posts: 646 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Oh shit! With our recent hail damage to my son's cars I think I'll forward this to him and then DUCK! hahahahahahahahahahahaa

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16222 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
They knew it would work, that's how she dented it in the first place.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin That was my thought as well!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
But hay it worked, nothing wrong with that.

ARman

Posts: 3153 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Got a dent in one of the cars. Not sure if I should show this to the wife. She might want one of those. Big Grin

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6969 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post

I was thinking "big deal" until the "suction cup" came into view!!! Big Grin

Posts: 4587 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
That has got to be the biggest condom ever.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Try explaining to the clerk at the adult book store that you want one of those for removing dents. I'm sure he'd believe every word of it. Big Grin

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1866 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amazon has them! Or so I heard.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16093 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately I don't own a tea kettle Eek

Posts: 550 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kho:
Unfortunately I don't own a tea kettle Eek
At least you've got the rest of it covered.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
So that device is called a cocksu**er...Damn, I can't bring myself to say it.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16355 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post