SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    First girlfriend/boyfriend
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First girlfriend/boyfriend Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Candace, and we were in 7th grade. We met in class… fifth period Sex Ed. She had just moved to the area and we struck up a conversation.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 497 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
First serious one at 17. About four months along we break up, old boyfriend that broke up with her before I came along reentered the picture.

One year to the day we broke up I get a phone call from her, he did it again. She wanted to start over again, in her words things would be different this time. I told her that I had moved on and we could be friends but nothing serious.

She ended up going back with him (surprise!) and later married him. Last time I saw her was 1973, ran into her on the street one afternoon.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8405 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Andrea. Kindergarten. I still have a picture of us roller skating.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 8019 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Chrissy Curtis was a friend of my parents 4 year old daughter. We were like peas and carrots. We really hit it off and had so much fun together. We got in trouble for emptying a fancy shampoo bottle in the shower pretending we were peeing. Her dad was a pilot and they moved to Texas. Of course I didn't understand my feelings when she was suddenly gone.

Second was Cathy Hurlock. Several neighborhood boys liked and visited her. We had a field day in 1st grade and it was devastating that she was the fastest runner in the class. She lived down the street from me for at least 15 years. Her older brother was kind of a prick cop in our little town.

Posts: 7643 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Her name was Erin. We met at a friend's 16 birthday party. We dated for a few months then she broke up with me. We got back together about a year later. That was in 97. We got married in 2001

Posts: 751 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Paula. We met on the swim team at the swim club our families belonged to each summer. I think I was 6 and she was 7. We dated a few summers later but it never really went anywhere since outside of the swim club each summer we lived in different worlds.
As we got older we started to run into each other and remained friends but never dated again. We are still close, she just spent 10 days visiting my wife and I in June. She flew in from CA for my 59th birthday and stayed through her 60th birthday a week later.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3904 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robbiedog
posted Hide Post
Manon. Met her at the outdoor pool. She was 14, I was 15. She looked 18 in her black bikini. Her family was moving in a couple of weeks to California. She ran away from home after the move and stayed in our garage apartment for about a week. We stayed friends for 30 years or so. I know where she is, but we don't keep in touch. She's an awesome human.

Posts: 144 | Location: East Texas | Registered: December 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post