SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Playboy Models Recreate Covers Decades Later
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Playboy Models Recreate Covers Decades Later Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I remember those and I think the new versions are better

but thats just me

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53786 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Fun. Those issues came out when I was in high school and college.

Wow. Before the telegraph?

Get off my lawn, you whippersnapper.

Now see here, if you're going to bicker then I shan't be sharing any more pretty pictures with you.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Maybe it's because I'm an old geezer now, but I actually find these women more attractive now than in their more youthful pictures!

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10831 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
Maybe it's because I'm an old geezer now, but I actually find these women more attractive now than in their more youthful pictures!

Hefner knew graphics. He wasn't the first to use an airbrush but he certainly made its use popular. Today it's Photoshop. Thank Adobe.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
My lab partner in high school went on to become a Playboy model getting a write-up in the magazine back in 1970. Funny thing was the bio really didn't sound like her. Better yet all the girls that knew her always would make the claim "that's not what she really looked like"

She was actually a real nice person.

http://www.playboy.com/linda-forsythe

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5806 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
quote:
A few of them definitely had some enhancements done in between shoots.

That's ok. Doesn't make them bad girls. Some Photoshop too.

oh I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed, even for eating crackers.

Wait, are you even old enough to be cougared? Big Grin

Lol. What qualifies as a cougar? I guess there's a difference between milf and cougar?

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
What qualifies as a cougar? I guess there's a difference between milf and cougar?

A cougar may or may not be a mom but she is on the prowl for a younger man.

Come on you guys! You don't know this stuff? Big Grin

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anubismp:
Am I just getting older or are some of them actually a bit better in the after cover?

Some have definitely "had some work done."

Playboy set ff the original "arms race" in bust size.

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
quote:
A few of them definitely had some enhancements done in between shoots.

That's ok. Doesn't make them bad girls. Some Photoshop too.

oh I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed, even for eating crackers.

Wait, are you even old enough to be cougared? Big Grin

Lol. What qualifies as a cougar? I guess there's a difference between milf and cougar?

The first time I got cougared I was 21. I didn't even know what was happening. There wasn't a term for it back then. Eventually I caught on and could tell when I was being stalked.

One of the Jr DFs got stalked right in front of me. He was 18. Had no clue what was going down. When I explained it to him, he freaked. lol.

I don't know if there is a difference between a milf and a cougar. I think it depends upon who is stalking whom. The older I get, them more I like cougars though but the less interesting I am to them Big Grin

My question remains, cmr. lol I get the sense you are too young for these ladies. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rscalzo:
My lab partner in high school went on to become a Playboy model getting a write-up in the magazine back in 1970. Funny thing was the bio really didn't sound like her. Better yet all the girls that knew her always would make the claim "that's not what she really looked like"

She was actually a real nice person.

http://www.playboy.com/linda-forsythe

You must have really had a good laugh when the J. Geils Band came out with this:

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
I prefer smooth over perky. Just say'in Wink

You like flat chested????

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post