SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    South Carolina gun friendly?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Carolina gun friendly? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.9mm:
Live up n Spartanburg county. We have one of the most conservative, gun-friendly Sheriffs in the southern US.

I am in Spartanburg county as well and second that.

Posts: 1178 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Yes, you guys in Spartanburg are lucky to have Chuck Wright.

OP, I have found the Upstate to be very gun-friendly. There are several good ranges, indoor and outdoor within an hour's drive, and several good gun stores.

When you're here, we need to get a group together to welcome you and go shooting!

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6042 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can’t advise you on the gun friendly question. I will tell you it may cost you more to move the safe than it’s worth. I say sell it in AZ and buy another one in SC. Good luck with the move.

Looks like you are right. Liberty dealer I bought it from says he will pick it up and sell on consignment. Seems the bigger liberty safes are in demand.
Might just buy 2 smaller ones. The eggs in one basket theory.
Was never concerned over humidity here but will be soon.

Posts: 1660 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
You will need a dehumidifier in your safe. I use one of those “plug in to reset” ones

Posts: 5736 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post