SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    you shook me all night long
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

you shook me all night long Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
was on a long rural road trip yesterday. when over the radio came "you shook me all night long."

took me back several decades to my youth and a beautiful 17 yo tall, long haired Brunette. who over the course of the next 5 years exposed me to a lot of pretty exciting stuff for a young buck and proceeded to shake me all night long a whole bunchWink

a few years after that i met another beautiful Brunette and managed to marry her Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWCINQn6k0s

This message has been edited. Last edited by: old rugged cross,

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19256 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is a Burnett?

Posts: 17281 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
What is a Burnett?

They look like Carol Burnett

Posts: 5360 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
sorry guys its early and my cat is laying on my key board. He likes AC/DC Cool

Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
What is a Burnett?

They look like Carol Burnett

Or like Sonny Burnett Eek

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16537 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
was on a long rural road trip yesterday. when over the radio came "you shook me all night long."

took me back several decades to my youth and a beautiful 17 yo tall, long haired Brunette. who over the course of the 5 next years exposed to a lot of pretty exciting stuff for a young buck and proceeded to shake me all night long a whole bunch

I can relate... I knew and had a similar experience with a beautiful 17 yo tall, long haired Brunette.
But... I married a blond. Cool

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24184 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
quote:
blond.

Is she a Blond or Blonde? Big Grin

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
IDK. When she "shook me all night long" spelling was the farthest thing from my mind.
I did, however, check to see if the rug matched the drapes. Wink

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24184 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:...
Or like Sonny Burnett Eek

Or Chester Burnett EekEekEek

(that will leave you Howlin'...)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43926 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Yeah I love ACDC. "You shook me all night long" is one of the best rock and roll songs of all time in my opinion. I'm not good with song lyrics but I know that song be heart. She was a fast machine she kept her motor clean...

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
She was the best damn woman that I ever seen
She had the sightless eyes
Telling me no lies
Knocking me out with those American thighs

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9370 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
How 'bout a little Rocky Burnette?

Posts: 20131 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post

-rduckwor

Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
This along with Back in Black are my two other favorites.

Shot down in flames.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifzshEIEysM

Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Nothing like a good old SF Post -

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those about to rock.... Salute you!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16126 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Loudest concert I ever went to was AC/DC. My Ears rang for a week. Saw them a few times actually.

Posts: 4783 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

Old aphorism: Don't Burnette at both ends.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15911 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I thought this was about earthquakes

Posts: 53240 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post