SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jury acquits New York man who offered $500 bounty to 'anyone who kills' an ICE agent
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Jury acquits New York man who offered $500 bounty to 'anyone who kills' an ICE agent Login/Join 
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H&K-Guy:
LB,

H&K-Guy Axiom #34:

"When you have gotten to page four, and nobody agrees with you, someone is probably wrong. And that someone is most likely you."

Seriously, get back on your meds, dry out, go to your safe place in your mind, whatever. This stuff is not going to be tolerated for long. And I for one don't want to see a 14 year veteran of SIGforum ejected by it's populace.

H&K-Guy

Isn’t it funny, how when you don’t agree with someone, you accuse them of drinking or being on meds ?

Intolerance... It’s a good thing to live with Wink

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Gee, FenderBender seems to have disappeared. I do hope he's alright.

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Longbow, I think you need some time on Moderated Status, because you simply refuse to acknowledge the reality of the situation. Kevbo even cited a specific SCOTUS ruling but you just blew past it, and now you're just acting like a smirking little prick.

What's it going to be? Are you going to cut the shit and address the issue, or are you going to continue to act like a smirking child? The former allows you a voice in this forum. The latter means blissful respite for the members of this forum from your ignorant yammerings.

Either way, I'll tell you this- there are countless law enforcement officers in this forum. Were I you, I wouldn't bother ever to ask the advice of any of them. You've made enemies here today, and not just a few. I mean that, most sincerely.

And that goes double for me. Don't ever ask me for a Goddamned thing. If ever you have problems with a forum member, don't ask me or any staff member to intercede. You're on your own.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Longbow_06:
Think about it for a minute lol.

He says something, and we don’t like it, so there for he should go to jail.

Are you on crack or something? He didn't just "say something," he solicited for the murder of someone. It doesn't even matter that it was a Federal agent. That is not protected speech.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Longbow, I think you need some time on Moderated Status, because you simply refuse to acknowledge the reality of the situation. Kevbo even cited a specific SCOTUS ruling but you just blew past it, and now you're just acting like a smirking little prick.

What's it going to be? Are you going to cut the shit and address the issue, or are you going to continue to act like a smirking child? The former allows you a voice in this forum. The latter means blissful respite for the members of this forum from your ignorant yammerings.

Either way, I'll tell you this- there are countless law enforcement officers in this forum. Were I you, I wouldn't bother ever to ask the advice of any of them. You've made enemies here today, and not just a few. I mean that, most sincerely.

And that goes double for me. Don't ever ask me for a Goddamned thing. If ever you have problems with a forum member, don't ask me or any staff member to intercede. You're on your own.

Lol, placed on Moderation status to insure the Limitation of Freedom of Speech.

How Ironic, don’t you think Wink

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Report This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:
Not at all, I hate ICE, because it only exists to protect the welfare state which I also hate. Because again I hate government and will continue to call for it's dismantling.
So, you're OK with the murder of Federal law enforcement officers? I want to hear you say it plainly.

Yes.

Remember, they do things like this, in you name.

https://news.yahoo.com/ice-arr...reign-151045004.html

posted Hide Post
Contract killing is certainly against the law. There used to be an outfit, Murder Inc. that hired out to the mob. Clearly wrong to hire a hit man.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Not at all, I hate ICE, because it only exists to protect the welfare state which I also hate. Because again I hate government and will continue to call for it's dismantling.
So, you're OK with the murder of Federal law enforcement officers? I want to hear you say it plainly.

Yes.

You have got to be fucking kidding me. I don’t give a flying fuck, if ICE has done some wrongdoing in the past.

You find it okay to murder federal officers? Fuck you man.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The quote from a forum member, "I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you." springs to mind regarding Longbow's stance on soliciting murder is an okay thing to do. Truly incomprehensible how one can think that way.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:

You truly do have a SIGforum membership death wish, don't you

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:
The quote from a forum member, "I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you." springs to mind regarding Longbow's stance on soliciting murder is an okay thing to do. Truly incomprehensible how one can think that way.

I didn’t say he had the right to solicit murder. I said he had the right to say it.
You have the Right to say anything you like, as king as you are willing to face the music for saying it.

posted Hide Post
quote:

How Ironic, don’t you think Wink

How have you lasted here for 14 years?

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Don't change the subject. You think the First Amendment means that you can saying anything and everything you wish. Is that correct?

Longbow_6 will you just please answer the question. Kevbo quoted factual ruling from SCOTUS. You are ignoring it. Your clearly obfuscating. Just answer the question.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Report This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:

You truly do have a SIGforum membership death wish, don't you

The only action open to the owner is Moderation status or banning a member, when not in agreement with what that member says.
It’s happened before, it’ll happen again.

That is called “Intolerance”.

Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Fender Bender, I just skimmed the article you posted.

The people arrested were illegal. As in the visa had expired. They were here illegally. That’s not okay.

My wife is an immigrant. She moved here legally. She is now a US citizen. But she did it the right way. She followed the law.

I read statements in threads like the Pensacola shooting thread where people say “we should send them all back”, and I think wow, my wife is an Asian by genealogy. She’s more American than half our population. The thought that people would wish to deport her because she has squinty eyes and yellow skin is saddening.

What is more saddening is that you feel that murdering ICE agents is okay. They are people doing a job, and in the case you referenced, they weren’t doing anything wrong.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Report This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes.

You have got to be fucking kidding me. I don’t give a flying fuck, if ICE has done some wrongdoing in the past.

You find it okay to murder federal officers? Fuck you man.

Add my "+1" to the "Fuck him" collection. Seriously? Some Apaches did some bad shit to one of my forebears about 140 years ago. Am I good to solicit the murder of every native?

Posts: 2459 | Registered: January 01, 2004Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes.

You know how the dominant "news" media lies, right? If not outright lies, then lies by omission. This appears to be one of the latter cases. You have to read carefully, but the clue is here: "Some had transferred to the University of Farmington from other schools that had lost accreditation, which means they would no longer be allowed to remain in the U.S."

My guess is nearly every one of the students that enrolled in that "university" were in the country illegally beforehand.

Even then: Because ICE engaged in a program you find execrable, you're ok with the murder of Federal law enforcement officers? Really?!?!. Does that extend to officers of all Federal agencies? State-level LEOs? County and municipal LEOs?

No Compromise
posted Hide Post
LB, FB,

What the hell, man. What the hell.

Who are you guys, and what have you done with the real SIGforum?

And no, it's not called intolerance, it's called "Peace through superior firepower."

H&K-Guy

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

I didn’t say he had the right to solicit murder. I said he had the right to say it.
You have the Right to say anything you like, as king as you are willing to face the music for saying it.

Wait, what? What is your concept of freedom of speech? If someone says something, and the consequence of that is he goes to jail, that is not freedom of speech. Is infringement in your mind putting duct tape over his mouth or something? I just can't get my head around your logic.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:

But in your post on page 2 you said that there shouldn't be any consequences for what he said -

"Think about it for a minute lol.
He says something, and we don’t like it, so there for he should go to jail.
We own firearms, and Liberals don’t like it, and think we should go to jail for it.
So therefore, if we get what we want, this asshat in jail for saying something, it’s gives the Liberals what they want, and the chance to put us in jail. "