SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FBI Supervisor has gun stolen after night of drinking
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FBI Supervisor has gun stolen after night of drinking Login/Join 
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
a $6,000 Rolex watch

Uhhhhhhmmmmm. Really?

6K rolex and 60 bucks in his wallet. Guess he spent all his money on the watch. Mr big hitter

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Women abd whiskey have ruined more law enforcement officers than all the armed criminals combined

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's some costly undercover work!

It's all fun and games until the whole world finds out that you're an irresponsible and wreckless POS, at the expense of the U.S. taxpayer.

I wonder what Mrs. ex-Manson thinks of his charades?!

She will co$t him a whole lot more that a Rolex and $60!!

Posts: 3480 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
Women abd whiskey have ruined more law enforcement officers than all the armed criminals combined

The three B's. Booze, broads, and bills.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
No blow.

Amateur.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Why is it a big deal that he had a Rolex? Plenty of regular Joe's have high end watches.

And I used to always be amazed when I would wake up after a heavy night of drinking and still have my wallet, keys, and whatever other valuables I happen to have on me that night...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nasig:
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
a $6,000 Rolex watch

Uhhhhhhmmmmm. Really?

6K rolex and 60 bucks in his wallet. Guess he spent all his money on the watch. Mr big hitter

Probably paid for the whore with his Government Credit Card.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tip of the Spear. Roll Eyes

Posts: 3596 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I was a kid...... It was
F at
B utts
I ncorporated
must make pretty good wages to buy $6k Rolex + other perks and retirement. It really chaps me to think my tax dollars subsidizes them.

Posts: 519 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I am sure the $60 stolen was what was left in his wallet after he already paid her. He will probably be allowed to retire as I am sure he has enough time in at that level.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
If he had hand cuffed her to the bed, in the morning she would have still been there, along with his watch and gun. Isn't that why the Bureau issues handcuffs to its agents?

A correction training officer I worked with had a weekend fling with a good looking trainee in a Harrisburg Motel. Cuffed her to the bed and went to work on her.

Problem began when they discovered no one had a cuff key.

He phoned the Harrisburg Police who came to the rescue with a key and later filed a report.

Training SGT got a 5 day suspension and the trainee kept her job but got divorced when her hubby got word.

She was later transferred to another Prison but got fired a few years later for writing letters to an inmate.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Interesting to see what penalty, if any, is levied on the agent.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by msfzoe:
Interesting to see what penalty, if any, is levied on the agent.

He'll get spanked.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
If he had hand cuffed her to the bed, in the morning she would have still been there, along with his watch and gun. Isn't that why the Bureau issues handcuffs to its agents?

A correction training officer I worked with had a weekend fling with a good looking trainee in a Harrisburg Motel. Cuffed her to the bed and went to work on her.

Problem began when they discovered no one had a cuff key.

That's what "Amazon Now" is good for. 2 hour delivery to selected areas.

https://www.amazon.com/Univers...ndcuff/dp/B004HW620Y

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10927 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rsd1220
posted Hide Post
George Costanza lost $8 and a $350 Moe Ginsburg suit when he got robbed by that hottie brunette.

__Phase plasma rifle in the 40-watt range__

Posts: 1113 | Location: Pangea | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Maybe he woke up, took stock of the situation and thought to himself "Oh well, totally worth it".

I mean, we assume not, but there are some pretty magical creatures out there...from what I remember anyway.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Used Glock 27 valued at $500. And a Rolex explorer 1 random serial number at 6k ? Hmm. He may have paid 6k retail with the last few years but he got rooked. Those are available all day long for 4K or less in like new condition. i spose it’s possible he had it insured for 6k. My Rolexes are insured for what I paid for them so if something like this should happen I’m good.

I’m not familiar with the negotiations of such a purchase. Do you pay first like McDonald ? Or do you pay after like a nice restaurant? I’m guessing it’s bad form to ask for a refund? Either way memo to self. Don’t fall asleep till she’s out the door

Posts: 4770 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clipper1:
When I was a kid...... It was
F at
B utts
I ncorporated
must make pretty good wages to buy $6k Rolex + other perks and retirement. It really chaps me to think my tax dollars subsidizes them.

He's an FBI supervisor. I'd guess $140,000-$160,000/year, take-home car, etc. I'd feel pretty confidant he can afford a $4,000-$6,000 Rolex.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
given the current state of the FBI and the department of Just Us, he'll get promoted and a pay raise

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
“Investigators determined that the victim, Robert Manson

Sorry, no victim he.

"Mr. Manson “was not acting in a law enforcement capacity at the time of the incident.”
At that level? Consider what a target someone in his position would be for a honey trap. It makes one wonder how many members of the FBI have been so compromised.

Silent

Posts: 1026 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post