SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Beltman belt, just as well made as the old ones.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Beltman belt, just as well made as the old ones. Login/Join 
posted
I have 3 Beltman belts that are about 10 years old. They are great belts. One is my everyday work belt on the farm. It get abused every day and is still going strong. I wanted a black dress belt to go along with my brown one so I got a new 1.25 inch belt from the new owners for Christmas. It appears to be just as well made as the ones Jim made for me. I have no doubt that I will be wearing this belt as long as it will fit.

If you need a new belt you can't go wrong with a new Beltman.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I got one from them the other day.Very nicely made for sure.

Posts: 21127 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
You guys have a linky? Shockingly, punching any variation of Batman belt into Google brings up...the BatBelt.

Like...Nana Nana Nana Nana BATARANG!

Edit: apparently I can't read. Leaving this up for entertainment value.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5542 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's ok Rob. Your eyesight is the second thing to go, right? Razz

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Herkdriver:
Actually, my memory was the second thing that went.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30756 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

What was the first?

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agree. They remain great belts. Been buying for years and bought another this year. Same quality.

Posts: 1454 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
What was the first?[/QUOTE]

Knee's, of course! Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19257 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichN:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

What was the first?

He can't remember...