SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Reputable Mechanic in Mount Holly NJ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reputable Mechanic in Mount Holly NJ? Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted
Daughter lives in Mount Holly. Needs a brake job done. Anyone live there or near there that knows of a reputable shop?

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I'd fly to Turks and Caicos with live ammo falling out of my pockets before getting within spitting distance of NJ with a firearm.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4365 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I'd send her to Car Sense, there is a Mount Holly, NJ location. They are a regional CarMax type retail dealer but have a really good reputation for fair pricing and not ripping people off.

I used to take my cars to them in PA:

https://www.carsense.com/service

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know if they're still around but Hagerthy's on 206 was where I went when I lived out there.

Posts: 345 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: April 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wreckless
posted Hide Post
Everett Johnson’s and Son on Marne Highway in Mount Laurel. 856-778-3535

La Dolce Vita

Posts: 543 | Location: SW Florida & SNJ | Registered: July 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Thank you guys. I really appreciate it.

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I'd fly to Turks and Caicos with live ammo falling out of my pockets before getting within spitting distance of NJ with a firearm.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4365 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post