SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kids these days...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kids these days... Login/Join 
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted
In my day, if I wanted to get all muddy, I had to go out and do some work. Now, they have 'mud runs' to take all the work out of it Smile

This is my daughter - she had a blast!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4945 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
You should spray her off in the driveway...Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
You should spray her off in the driveway...Big Grin

She's actually wearing it like a badge of honor. She wants to go get ice cream like this!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4945 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
And the paint stuff. Similar deals, but they throw/spray paint on the runners. Does look fun though.

Posts: 3532 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by honestlou:
And the paint stuff. Similar deals, but they throw/spray paint on the runners. Does look fun though.

Eh, whatever. When we have kids, anything that takes them away from a screen for a few hours will be time well spent.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw a chalk run in Spain. We threw bags of colored chalk powder at the runners.

Posts: 17253 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post